Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do you submit t202 cards to psa?

Any ideas on how to submit these? Do they charge extra at PSA for these big boys?
Always looking for 1973 topps basketball in PSA 10.

Comments

• Options
    You must submit them in a "Tallboy" submission, which requires a 25 card lot and costs $8 a piece. You may also be able to submit a lesser amount for more $. You should put them in CardSaver IVs.
  • Options
    Interesting. I called about a registry special that I wanted to send some T201's in for. She said I didn't have to list them as tall boys, but then again they are a bit smaller then T202's...

Good to know.
    Collector of T201 Mecca double folders. Graded and Raw...
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GB is right, however the $8 fee is for commons, so if your submitting a Ty Cobb card you'll have to pony up $15 for the regular service as thats for cards worth $500 or more. The bad part it costs more, the good part is its a 10 business day service, as opposed to the 45 day service for commons. Also note if you have 25 commons & a few higher priced stars you can ship them in together, but they will have to be made on different invoices for the diff services and must ship back to you seprately...jay
  • Options
    Jay, I may be right, but your response has led to another question. I never saw the reference to "commons" on the tallboy pricing. I just submitted 25 T201s this week. None will be valued at over $500, but a couple are HOFs. My guess is that they'll do them all as "commons," but, then again, who knows? I guess I'll wait and see.......