Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Message for 1Jester

We are now in Warsaw for a few days, would it be possible to meet you?
Sid and Alicia

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Sid and Alicia,

I'd be honored and delighted! Looking forward to it!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • That sounds fine, we are staying in the old town. I will see you at 1:00. I will have on blue pants and a blue shirt and will have a Rim Blackberry cell phone in my hands.
    Look forward to seeing you!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • This is almost spy like. image Have funs guys!!
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
    Spinaker, didn't you know that this is behind the Iron Curtain??? image

Yes, we very much enjoyed ourselves!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭
    Coolimage
    "Have a nice day!"