Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need a Weekend Pissing Match ? Guess That Grade ! Nobody wants to play ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tell me what you want to hear and I'll cut and paste it in my next post.

• Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    PROOF! ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTION AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN UNBIASED OPINION!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS COIN:

IS IT THE SAME COIN AS THIS COIN:

I ASK BECAUSE THEY APPEAR TO BE DIFFERENT COINS, BUT YOU ONLY SPEAK OF ONE COIN IN YOUR POSTS. ALSO, THE FIRST APPEARS TO BE SLABBED AND THE OTHER IS RAW. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS DISCREPANCY TO ME BECAUSE I AM VERY CONFUSED AND THIS MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO GIVE A GRADE OPINION. PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND.

THANK YOU!

• Options
    You must have some sort of psuedo-masochistic desires. You post a question and don't like the answer. You whine that you want to hear from Airplanenut but obviously didn't read the first responses WHICH WERE FROM AIRPLANENUT!!!
    You constantly have some strange desire to have yourself beaten up on a public forum. You've pissed off so many people but you keep coming back for thirds. When I see your auctions I run the other way.
    I think your coin is PROOF 72 ULTRADEEP CAMEO POP 1 NONE BETTER IN ANY DENOMINATION but its still only worth a nickel.
    Put the coin on e-bay, I'm sure Coinmovers can help you with the advertising.
  • Options
    Dork,
    This is going for 500 plus post's

Baley,
    you are out of my league coin wise,but you may KMA none the less.
    just because i choose to pursue a different path does not make you better than me.

Dr PETE,
    This will go to PCGS or NGC.
  • Options
    Good luck Proof.

PCGS says Bring it !!!image

• Options
    100proof you are a troll of the highest degree just looking to start trouble and garner attention

my guess is you are a teenager without adult supervision- and to answer your question it's a $2.00 coin on a good day-what more do you need to hear about it-

please find another website for your nonsense
    when judgement day comes..
  • Options
    Classiccoin,
    you really should read this thread from the start.
    not trying to pick a fight,everybody jumped on me for no reason.
    i see you have about 80 post's in a couple years.
    would you like to post your credentials ?

Proof
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Proof,

You posted terrible pictures, and then got mad when people thought the coin looked terrible. It also didn't help that you were asking if it(or they) would go 69- which almost never happens. Your improved pics are still too blurry to form any sort of accurate grading opinion, and yet you keep bumping this thread when no one is going to tell you what you want to hear. So what is the point of all this?
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    Schmort,
    what do you collect ?
    got pix ?
  • Options
    Of course I have have pics of my coins. They're not up to the tremendous standard that yours are. Why get upset at others?? You're the one that asks for opinions and then get all upset when you don't like the answers. I think you need a few minutes on the time out chair because thats where naughty 6 years need to go.

PS: If I ever get the desire to show the pics to a moron, I'll PM you.
  • Options
    I love this place. image

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    You guys think mine will make MS69?image

IT LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON!image
  • Options
    Ajia: If Proof's is 69 then this one should go 70. Maybe not DCAM but pretty close. (What grit sandpaper did you use??)image
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Used Bondo to fill in the nicks, working my way down to 400 grit, then the Silver metalic paint!image
  • Options
    From Coin Movers MS 70 DEEP-CAMEO!! aution value $ 1,000,000
    mikey
  • Options
    Mikey723
    you can also KMA
  • Options
    Can you not take a hint that you've done nothing but make a total fool of yourself. You get on this board, ask a question and then insult everyone who has answered your question because you don't like the answer.
    Then I see you on the BST forum asking everyone to check out your auctions!!!!
    Do you really expect people to want to buy anything from you when you act like a spoiled 6 year old????
    You should maybe ask mommy and daddy to send you to etiquette school during the summer so you can learn how to share nicely in your sandbox.
  • Options
    elwoodelwood Posts: 2,414

<< <i>Yeah its raw ! >>

guess the grade of which coins? the first two or the second two?
    the first two appear to be in NGC holders?
    Please visit my website prehistoricamerica.com www.visitiowa.org/pinecreekcabins
  • Options
    just more pix
  • Options
    You should get the deluxe version of the newer cameras. They have FOCUS buttons on them.
  • Options
    just tell me the grade !
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>just tell me the grade ! >>

pf 65/66 >>

I agree.

• Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I'm sorry there Proof I didn't know you spent all day waiting for me to post to your thread again.

1957 nickels are exciting, but after a while I lose interest.

I will admit you have better pictures today, so good for you. I see a lot of little spots though, like from a bad dip perhaps.

But it's a fine 1957 proof nickel. It's not DCAM or CAM, but a good strike and probably would slab at PCGS as a PR66 or PR67.

I think you'd have to look through probably 2 or 3 proof sets to find a nickel as nice as that one.

My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>...I think you'd have to look through probably 2 or 3 proof sets to find a nickel as nice as that one. >>

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    This is some funny shiznit.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur.
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    All the Frickin "EXPERTS" have been looking at 2 different coins for 24 Hours !
    And You didnt catch it!
    Pipe was the only one that had a clue !
    elwood caught on late in the game as well
    while the pix may not have been that good,you "EXPERTS" should have picked it up !
  • Options
    I was going to try and let this die but sence it came back up.
    Every one need to look at the topic again.
    Although I hope this doesn't happen very often on this forum.
    I liked this forum because of it's Maturity.
    I'm in contol of my own losses.
  • Options
    I got suckered.
    OH they're 64's.
    I'm in contol of my own losses.
  • Options
    yous a funny boy for a newb
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Proof, all the experts didn't bother to reply because they knew they were 2 different coins, we just didn't know if you did--------------------------------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    really cant dignify that ignorant comment
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Agreed-----------------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    And I thought the only thing irritating about him was his old icon!!!image
    Keith
  • Options
    So, did everyone give up on this thread?? image
    I was curious what everyone thought about Proof's "experiment" with the two coins.........
  • Options
    I took the very first reply to this thread as an insult,which it was.
    Had it been along the lines of "those are really bad pix,can you post some better ones ? "
    i would have done just that.

i thought the experiment was very interesting !
    all those " i knew that" after the fact.
  • Options
    What experiment? With pictures that blurry (and crappy), it would be easy to not notice that they different coins unless you looked at the background. Even those that noticed the different backgrounds may have thought they were a before and after slabbing shot (or before and after crack-out as the case may be). Those that didn't notce (if there actually were any) were probably trying to concentrate on the fuzzy coin and not the background.
    Time sure flies when you don't know what you are doing...

CoinPeople.com || CoinWiki.com || NumisLinks.com
  • Options
    you don't deserve the rude remarks, but look at the few idiots that feel their impressing someone with their "gift of knowledge" image. it makes them feel important, just like when we were kids. shrugg it off and ignore "the supossedly experts". i wouldn't put any stock in their pronouncements or lack of knowledge. when people can't answer a questions, they feel they the sacasism will make up for the lack of their knowledge and other childish quotes. don'y let it bother you, the same people do it all the time, if we ignore them they may go over to the PCI Forums.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    Thanks Tom
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    Thanks proof, this thread gave me 10 funny minutes of quality entertainment!
  • Options
    Never mind !
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now I see how he got over 1300 posts in 2 months - it is all beginning to make sense....oh by the way this thread has what 100 posts already and umm about 50 belong to the originator imageimage

Marc
  • Options
    when people can't answer a questions, they feel they the sacasism will make up for the lack of their knowledge

This wasn't a case of people not being able to answer a question.

i thought the experiment was very interesting !

No offense proof, but it wasn't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file