Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What are ya'll waiting for?

Here it is - the Holy Grail! For Heavens sake, it's only a 3 day auction - hurry up! Times a wasting....
Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Comments

• Options
    Private auction - imagine that! I can't wait to steal that card for pennies on the dollar and cash in when I get it graded.image
    Collecting vintage material, currently working on 1962 topps football set.
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    OBVIOUS SIGNS OF AGING!!!

EXCELLENT GLOSS!!!

WOW LQQK MUST SEE CAPS LOCK BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    I kinda want to spend the $6 (with free postage I might add) to see in what way I will get scammed...

Will it be:

A. I will receive a fake card

B. I will receive no card

C. I will receive a fake card along with a PSA graded 90's common

D. I will receive a totally different card

Any guesses?
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or can anybody else get the back scan to enlarge? Everytime I try to enlarge the back, it shows me the front.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    lol jon

i was thinking along these lines: in the past 30 days I have seen more Wagners then possibly exist. unless of course the same few are changing hands . and guys with 3 feedback have all these great cards. oh their Uncle died...
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark
    What do ya know! Another private auction...as I said before, it's a shame since I would love to email the winner with this really great swah...waterfront property my Grampa left me and I will let go really, really cheap.

Mike
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    WOW, since i first replied to this thred the obvious fake has gone from $5 to $51... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE PEOPLE?????

please don't tell me anyone from this board is that dumb
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    it jumped from $66 to $113 in the 5 seconds i was looking at it..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Make that $127 now... 8 bids! Just proves that PT barnum was the smartest man who ever lived!

Along with another auction for a fake Wagner, I sent this dirtball afriendly email:

Sir... with all due respect, I wish to inform you that your card is not real... I say this 100% certainty based on one single element of the card... the typography used for "Wagner, Pittsburg" is not of the vintage typeset manner used in the design of the original T206 set. It is a more modern sans serif typeface that, in fact did not even exist in 1909. The original was set with a "plate" type that is quite vintage yet still exists. Please revise your auction to clearly state that this card is a reprint, or I will have no choice but to notify eBay and the FBI of your fraudulent intentions.

I just feel like I gotta do something! John Kerry has inspired me!!!! NOT!!