Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Only one more

Guys
I am pleased to announce that I have only one card left to complete the 1934 Batter up set. After two years of working on this project, I am now starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Once I complete, my goal will be to upgrade the set to a rating of 7.2. Wish me luck on that part.
I have opened up the set for the public to see now that I am down to the last one.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• rustywillyrustywilly Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Good luck Shane. It was good seeing you in Cleveland. Unfortunately, we weren't able to grab a beer. Maybe in Chicago. Take care.

Mark
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    That sounds good Mark

Shane
  • Here is the link to Shane's set ....

The Shane Leonard Collection

Shane has built an really amazing set ... Believe me when I say these cards are brutal to find in good condition. And the high numbers 81 and up are just very scarce in any condition... Congrats on getting close to competing your set....

I am begining to think this set is harder than Chinese Calculus not Algebra.... Jeff
    Jeff
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Great stuff Shane. That's a monstor set for the 1930's. I hope you have better luck finding the '34 Goslin than you did upgrading that '71 Bench image Outside of Rob's heart attack that was the horror story of the show.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Bosox-Thanks for reminding me about the Bench. I will finish this set by the Oct. deadline.

• KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭

Hope that last one comes in a hurry...

Congratulations!!

BTW...Nice seeing 'ya in Cleaveland....

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Good luck Shane. A great accomplishment -- one card away image
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • JonBJonB Posts: 495
    wow, and the card he is missing only has 7 graded examples... good luck

• << <i>Since no one has helped me on my collection of 71 Greatest moments, 34 batter ups and 54 Wilson Weiners in the past three years. My new statement is that my cards are better than Murcerfans >>

???? How soon we forget!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.