Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Lincolns, Buffalos, Jeffersons, Silver Dimes + Quarters, Modern Comms., SUPPLIES!, and Much More

I have recently finished putting my website together... I have many items listed... I have an easily navagatable website that you can even begin to place your order online. I am needing to sell off my coin collection for financial reasons. I currently have....

Lincolns, Buffalos, Mercs, Roosys, Washingtons, State Quarters, Half Dollars (silver), Some proof singles, A few modern commemoratives, TONS of COIN SUPPLIES!, and much much more.

I also have partial sets for sale.... such as Buffalo, U.S. Type, and Washington Silver Qtrs.

Please check out GRU COINS by clicking HERE!

Don't have the cash to buy? No problem.... You can trade in some of your old stuff (I like Morgans, Peace, and Proof/Mint Sets) to pay for the stuff you want to buy.

I SHIP FREE for orders of $100 or more!

Thanks For Looking,

-Gregory Ullstam

P.S. When ordering mention CU and recieve a free coin (my choice) no matter how much money you spend. image

GRU COINS

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• Options
    TO The Top.

-Greg The Great

P.S. I am offering most state quarters at 50 cents a piece..... I don't have them up on my website but shoot me an e-mail or use the online purchase feature and tell me which ones you want. Shipping up to 20 quarters.... $2.00

Thanks. gavitpltw@yahoo.com

MORE ADDED!!!!
    I added some BU IKE DOLLARS TONIGHT as well as Kennedy Halves and Sacagawea Dollars.... I also added 2 silver rounds (VW beetle and Buffalo Nickel 1 Troy Ounce).

www.geocities.com/greatcoinshop
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    To The Top....

Today July 31st.... 20% of all Lincoln Cents.....

PLUS FREE COIN WITH EVERY ORDER!

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins