Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

World Series Grading contest. Anyone know the standings?

Does anyone know the standings for the World Series of card grading competition held at the National? I know where I stand but that is it. I would love to see the full standings and scores.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    we were told to be patient........
    Good for you.
  • Options

I was in 2nd last time I checked. Does anyone personally know the leader? Is he a member of the boards?
  • Options
    I ended up second at the end. That is the only standing PSA would tell me at the time.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Does anyone personally know the leader? >>

Mike
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    HAHA! That's f'ed up. hahahaha
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I ended up second at the end. That is the only standing PSA would tell me at the time. >>

Who are you? Just curious
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I ended up second at the end. That is the only standing PSA would tell me at the time. >>

Who are you? Just curious >>

My name is Andy Broome
  • Options

<< <i>My name is Andy Broome >>

Hi Andy and welcome!
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Thank you Mike!

I have read the boards here for some time but this is the first time posting. You can find some great info around here!

Andy
  • Options
    In light of the concerns brought to everyones attention, I have rethought my next contest and want to put the disclaimer in to pre-empt any potential disappointment.

Texas Longhorn Toothpullin' and Gradin' Contest - 25$ entry fee - winner takes home a cool Million! So if we have any professionals out there, I'm affraid you will have to disqualify yourself from the contest. Bring yer own tools and stuff! Good luck, y'all welcome now.

Mike
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Welcome Andy and Congrats on 2nd place. Enoy the 55 Bowman PSA 8 Mays.
  • Options

<< <i> have read the boards here for some time but this is the first time posting. You can find some great info around here! >>

Andy
    You took 2nd place! Congrats! Beers all around...good info around here? I'll be following you around from now on!
    Great prize!
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Enoy the 55 Bowman PSA 8 Mays.

Nice 2nd place prize! Did the the top 5 or top 10 finishers get anything? It's like the final table......at least something equivalent to the entry fee.