Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Mystery Lot - 20 Random Coins

20 Random Coins.....

Most coins are in 2 X 2 flips or the smaller flips and others are in sealed envalopes. They are all in a large tub where I threw coins that I did not have a special place/box for. I am selling sets of 20 coins (I am not going to go through the coins.

Guaranteed...
Silver Roosey, Silver Mercury, Silver Washington, Buffalo, Steel Cent, BU Silver Kennedy,and a BU Wheat Cent

You are guaranteed those 7 coins then you get another random 13...

What else is in the tub...(or at lease out of the 200 coins I looked at)
Indian Head Cents, V Nickels, Proof Singles, Tokens, Some Foreign, BU Jeffersons, Barber Quarters, Over Mint Marks, Wheat Cents (A lot of steel cents), and much more...

I pulled out a few coins out of the thousands in this box and a few of the goodies were...

1943 BU Steel Cents
1938 Jefferson Nickel
1895 Quarter
A bunch of indian head cents
1964 Proof Cent
OC Cents
Silver BU Washingtons...

There are also a bunch of common date stuff in the box so every lot is a gamble.

Each lot costs $15 and shipping is an additional $2 for the first lot and $1 each additional lot anywhere in the U.S.
If you buy more then 5 lots shipping is free! image

Please send me a private message if you are interested... Some people might come away with a find others may not.... I just need to unload this stuff fast and this will probab. be the easiest way.

To purchse 1 or more lots send me a private message or e-mail at gavitpltw@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-Greg U
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins