Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anybody need certain basketball player commons?

I am going through my '03-04 basketball boxes in preparation for donating to charity, and was wondering if anyone needed any commons of a certain player? I don't mean rookies, just base cards. Just let me know and I will see what I have....image
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    I collect Kirilenko base cards.
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • Options
    caron butlers
  • Options
  • Options
    Jefferson & Kidd
    Looking for NJ Nets RCs/GU/Autos

Need Base Cards of Kobe, Iverson & TMac (Magic Only)

Tradelist

cloudorganic = King of Ignorance

Refs on CU: BBTT123, BUD, Kornboy, VinceCarter15152, Pugsley, epag64, 23jordan8kobe,BigBaller2322, TrFstPtch, Gohalos, battier, tmacandmilesown, xxchamp34xx, lilgotz
    More Refs- just ask
  • Options
    Raef LaFrentz and Ricky Davis
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    You are a saintimage

I collect former TarHeels. Here is the list of players. Any cards would be appreciated!

Carter, Vince (15) Toronto Raptors SG
    Davis, Hubert (44) New Jersey Nets G
    Fox, Rick (17) Los Angeles Lakers SF
    Haywood, Brendan (33) Washington Wizards C
    Jamison, Antawn () Washington Wizards SF
    Lynch, George (9) New Orleans Hornets SF
    McInnis, Jeff () Cleveland Cavaliers PG
    Stackhouse, Jerry () Dallas Mavericks SG
    Wallace, Rasheed (30) Detroit Pistons PF
    Williams, Scott (42) Dallas Mavericks C
    Williams, Shammond (11) New Orleans Hornets PG

Thanks for looking!
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I have these 2003-04 cards of Bradley I need any not listed,
    Topps- 58
    Fleer Ultra- 111
    Upper Deck- 45
    Upper Deck MVP- 32
    Topps Bazooka- 76

Also any Moses Malone cards from 2003-04.
    Looking for any Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Uwe Blab and Moses Malone cards I don't have.
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    jazz1232dc, Caroncollector, and battier, pms sent. I will send pms to everyone else as I find what cards I have of yours.....image

ShawnBradley76- I don't have any cards other than the ones you already have, sorry...
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Anyone else? I'm not asking for anything in return, lol....imageimage
  • Options
    Jonathan Bender
  • Options
    Not sure if he was in many sets this year, but perhaps you might have some Drexler's?
    Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    RichyPF32- As long as you realize I just have commons, I will look them up for you....
    felix76- Drexler was only in UD Legends this year and had a Throwbacks insert in it. Sorry, I don't have it image
  • Options
    Joyce, like last year image, I'm looking for these guys:

Reggie Miller
    Jermaine O'Neal
    Al Harrington

PLMK if you have anything of them, thanks!
  • Options
    Will do..image You do realize that Al Harrington is with the Hawks now tho right? He was traded for Stephen Jackson.....image
  • Options
    Joyce thanks for looking for Bender, also Harrington is with the Hawks. image
  • Options
    BBBBBBen Wallace!!!!!!!
    Tradelist

ebay id: pistonsnut3
  • Options
    My bad, I meant to say Hawks, sorry..... image
    I will go through and find what I can and get back to everyone through a pm, thanks!!
  • Options

<< <i>Will do..image You do realize that Al Harrington is with the Hawks now tho right? He was traded for Stephen Jackson.....image >>

Yeah, lol, I know that he was traded, however, any cards of him still in a Pacers uniform will still be good enough for me until new cards of him are made.
  • Options
    No prob, pm sent...image
  • Options
    Anyone else?? Also anyone that is interested in donating commons to a Boys and Girls Club, contact me for an addy to send to...thanks