Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Coin Contest ---- Help us run on a weekly basis.

Hello. As most of you know I offered a contest here last weak that resulted in giving away a coin. I was wondering if there would be support to keep this contest running on a weakly basis. What I was thinking was a weekly contest that would be run by the members of CU. I have put together a group of people who would help me in running the contest. We are looking to take coin "donations" from CU board members because 3 or 4 people will not have enough coins to keep this thing running forever. All it would take is the major coin collectors out there a 37 cent stamp and a coin they probab. have a double of to make this thing work. I figure if we take coin donations we can have better, more elaborite prizes. We also could use strict money donations (like $5) so we can send the packages. For those of you that can make a donation...please do. E-mail me at gavitpltw@yahoo.com for information on how to make a donation. I think that this can be a lot of fun for all of us and I look forward to working with some other great coin collectors.

Thanks,

-Greg

gavitpltw@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• Options
    We really need coin donations and we also need to raise about $20 cash. Whichever you can provide would be greatly apprichated. Please help us make this contest a success.

Thanks,

-Greg

gavitpltw@yahoo.com
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    ttt
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    WE still need help... please if you can donate something... please do.

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    We are going to hold the contest twice a month as long as we have donations to keep the thing going. As of now we will only have enough donations to keep this thing going for a week or two.... I am looking for more donations (cash or coins). Please if you have an extra coin or two lying around or can spare a few dollars please send it to us.... We really wanta have some fun with this stuff.

If you can donate something please send me a p.m or e-mail...

gavitpltw@yahoo.com

Thanks,

-GREG ULLSTAM
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    ttt
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins