Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

WIN A FREE COIN ----WINNER ANNOUNCED

The ANSWER was the 1865 nickel three-cent piece.

So the moment of truth.....

The WINNER IS....

~Papabear~

He will recieve a 2001 BU Off Center Lincoln Cent

+ A bonus 1958 BU Cent (From an original roll)
+ A bonus 1961 Jefferson Nickel (From an original roll)

If for whatever reason Papabear can not accept the prize or I can not get in contact with him within 72 hours.... The prize will be re-raffled.

Thanks for playing everyone!

-Greg U

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just thinking about how fun this contest has been and I was wondering if there would be support to keep this contest running. What I was thinking was a weekly contest that would be run by the members of CU. I am looking to put together a group of 3 to 4 people who would help me in running the contest. We would also need to take coin "donations" from CU board members because 3 or 4 people will not have enough coins to keep this thing running forever. All it would take is the major coin collectors out there a 37 cent stamp and a coin they probab. have a double of to make this thing work. I figure if we take coin donations we can have better, more elaborite prizes. I would need a few other people to back me up on this though. If you want to be a part of this 3-4 man group set me a p.m or an e-mail (please mention what you could offer a program like this). For those of you that might be able to make a donation to future coin contests drop me a e-mail or private message so I can see if we have the support of the CU members we need to make this thing work. I think that this can be a lot of fun for all of us and I look forward to working with some other great coin collectors.

Thanks,

-Greg

gavitpltw@yahoo.com
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• Options
    The prize has been claimed and is going to be shipped within 5 hours of now.

Congrats again papabear.

-Greg
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 849 ✭✭
    imageimage:image

E-mail sent

Thank You Gregthegreat

~papabear~
  • Options
    Your Package was sent today....

Congarts once again!

-Greg

P.S. I am still looking for people to help me in making this a weekly contest.... please IM me if you are interested or if you are interested in making a donation to the Weekly Coin Contest. Thanks.

gavitpltw@yahoo.com
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 849 ✭✭
    Recived the coins on mondayimage
    My first off center coin image
    Thank you Papabear image
  • Options

<< <i>Recived the coins on mondayimage
    My first off center coin image
    Thank you Papabear image >>

Your very welcome....

I hope that you add to your OC collection.... It is great thing to collect that won't break your budget.

Thanks for playing,

-Greg Ullstam
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins