Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

New swap partners

Okay, since there were only 7 entries we have come up with a problem. Here are the results:

Jim C and Bgman swap coins.

Louie and Cohudk swap coins.

MrPawn and goldeagle swap coins.

That leaves JohnK without a swap partner. So if nobody objects, I will swap with him also.

Let's contact each partner and determine wants/needs/desires and get addresses and get this swap on the road. Remember that $50.00 is the minimum but there is no maximu. Louie (Luskie)

Comments

• Options
    Sent PM and wish list
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    i might be interested in this if you wnat to PM how these things work and all
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    Waiting for reply from MrPawn.

GoldnEagle
    prices of toys
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭✭
    I know I aint in this one, but why is there a problem? The first guy can send to the 2nd, the 2nd to the 3rd, and the last guy sends to the 1st.
    imageimage

• Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Received my package from JimC today. I received a 1957-D and a 1960-D Franklin Half. Both coins were PCGS Certified MS64FBL. Thanks for the great package.

Randy
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, can I still get in?? Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    I want in on the next one ( itll be an easy way to dump some high grade frankies that i dont like ) nota frankie fan
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    Just a heads up, received my shipment from bgman - great selection of proof coins dimes, quarter and half along with Silver eagles and 2003 Silver Proof half through penny. Thanks
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Goldneagle

PM sent so very sorry for the delay.

Court - Mrpawn
  • Options
    No problem MrPawn. Quite alright. Got your note and look forward to the swap with you.

GoldnEagle
    prices of toys
  • Options
    Court,

Got my swap coins today. Thank you! You sent some real nice ones. Much appreciated!

Gary
    prices of toys