Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How to find the good cards !!!!

Ok, here's the secrets you've been waiting for. First off I want to say, you are going to have to have a strong thumb and first finger because this is what you will be using on most of your packs. You will also be doing alot of "fanning" cards or moving them one by one inside the packs. Ok, I'll start with Upper Deck stuff since this is the easiest company to "pack feel".
03 Upper Deck, or for that matter anything Upper Deck.
This goes for anything in Upper Deck-----Honor Roll, MVP, Golf, Vintage, SPx, SP Authentic, Superstars, etc. There is alot of Upper Deck stuff that is HOBBY ONLY, and unless you can find a hobby shop that will let you pack feel, you won't be able to get any of this stuff. Such as SPx, SP Authentic, Sweet Spot, Legendary Cuts, etc. OK, (if you happen to have any packs hanging around this will be easier, but if not, you can try it at the store) start by grabbing the pack at the top with one hand and get your thumb and first finger with the other hand and "SWIPE" the pack with them. If you feel a "LUMP" in the pack, then you have yourself a jersey card. By swiping I mean, run your thumb and first finger down the pack. You may find it kind of difficult at first, but the more you do it, the easier your thumb and finger go down the pack. Now with Upper Deck packs, most of the jersey pieces are on the middle of the card. So, swiping the middle of the pack on UD will get you most jersey cards. But you can swipe the sides also, and you can find autographs this way. In most of the newer UD stuff, the autographs are indented in the card. It's harder to find UD autographs because they are so rare, but I have found a few. It's worth it to swipe the whole pack. I'll give you an example, go to Target, Wal Mart, etc. and "SWIPE" a few 03 HONOR ROLL baseball or football right down the middle of the pack. On NON-Jersey packs you won't feel a thing, but in jersey packs you will feel the "LUMP" on the Upper Middle or Lower Middle of the pack. Now this secret goes for EVERYTHING Upper Deck whether it be baseball, basketball, football, hockey, whatever. And if you have trouble with this at first, you can "FAN" the cards one by one until you get to the "THICK CARD". By "fanning" I mean move the cards with your fingers inside the pack. There will be a thick card in every Upper Deck pack which are called "decoy cards" , even packs with no jerseys. And if you fan the cards up until you get to the thick card, you can use your fingernail to rub the thick card. If you rub it with your fingernail and it feels hard and rough, then it's just a thick decoy card. But, if you rub it and the thick card feels softer and smoother, then it's a jersey card. This trick also works with all FLEER stuff. It may be kind of hard to tell the difference at first, but you will get it the more you do it. The easiest way for me though is to do the "SWIPING" technique.
Pacific
Now Pacific only makes hockey cards. For all Pacific packs, you will do the swipe technique. You will feel a small lump which will be the jersey pack. But in 04 Pacific Prism, you might not be able to feel the lump, so you will fan the cards. The card that is one up from the back of the pack will be thicker than the rest. This is the jersey card. And for 04 Exhibit hockey, you can move the smaller cards up and down, and you can use your finger to feel the actual jersey swatch. The jersey card in these packs is always the last 3.5"x5" card. That's really all there is to tell you about Pacific.
Press Pass
I love Press Pass stuff. It's so easy to find good cards in them. Now with this years Press Pass football, do the swipe thing to find the jerseys. Always swipe every pack all over. You can find the autographs in Press Pass football only in TARGET stores. You will need to remember this also, in Target packs you can actually see through the packs. In the Press Pass and Press Pass JE FB, the autograph card is always the third card from the top. So "fan" cards one and two up, and you will be able to see the autograph on the bottom of the 3rd card through the pack. You will actually see the blue ink through the pack!!!! Now for the Press Pass racing, it's about the same. You can swipe the packs or if you want, you can fan the cards. Now in all new PP racing, they are putting thick "decoy" cards in every pack. If you fan the cards and feel TWO thick cards in the pack, then you have yourself a race used card. The autographs are a little tougher. In all 2003 PP racing stuff, the autographs all look the same. They will have small indented lines across the top of the card. If you look on Ebay at 03 Press Pass Signings, you will see the lines on the top of the card. If you rub your fingernail across the card, you will feel the lines. Now in 03 VIP the autograph is always the 2nd card from the top. In 03 Premium, the auto is always the 3rd card from the top. In 03 Trackside, the auto is always the 4th card from the top. In 03 Stealth, the auto is always the 4th card from the top. I pulled a Dale Earnhardt Jr. auto from 03 Stealth a couple weeks ago. Now remember if you are searching Target stores packs, you can see through the pack and you will see the lines and the Press Pass authenticity round black logo. Now in Wal Mart or KMart packs, you can't see through the packs, so you will have to do the fingernail thing to feel the lines. This one will be really hard at first because some cards may feel like the autograph cards but they really aren't. This will take alot of time and patience, I just figured this one out not too long ago, but it is more than worth it. One more thing I just figured out the other day is in last year's 02 Press Pass Premium racing, the autograph card is always the 3rd card from the top and the card is alot thinner than the rest of the cards!!! That's that for PP.
Fleer----this is for everything Fleer
Fleer is very easy to search. There is a thick card in every pack of Fleer stuff. Remember that!! But usually the jersey cards are thicker than the decoy cards. Also, remember to fan the cards until you get to the thick card and rub with your fingernail. If the thick card feels rough and thinner, it is the decoy. If the thick card feels smooth and thicker, then it's a jersey card. Also, since the jersey cards are thicker than the decoy cards and made of different material, you will find that the jersey cards will "stick" to the card underneath it. You may not notice this at first, but you will get the hang of it. You can also do the "swipe" thing, but in most Fleer brands, it's harder to feel the lump inside the pack. In Fleer Genuine, Authentix and Box Score, you can fan the cards and if you feel 2 thick cards inside the pack, then you have yourself a #d rookie card. You are also going to HAVE to remember this. Sometimes the regular cards stick to each other, and you may think you have one thick card, but in actuallity it's two commons stuck together. You've got to make sure you fan the cards really good inside the pack so that none are stuck together. This will get alot easier as you go along.
Donruss/Playoff/Leaf
Donruss is easy to search for game used. In all Donruss/Playoff/Leaf products, I MEAN ALL, D/P/L to find the game used cards, just do the swipe technique. And I mean swipe the whole packs because D/P/L has a tendency to put their jerseys on different spots on the cards. Now, finding autographs is just as easy. In 2003 Donruss Classics baseball, the autograph card is the second card from the top. The only way to get these autos is to swipe the pack. You will feel the sticker that Donruss uses for their autographs. You will feel the very small lump that the sticker leaves in the pack. If you don't know what stickers I'm talking about, just get on Ebay and look at Donruss products and you will see that the players autograph the stickers. In retail, D/P/L only does autographs in baseball, so you won't find any autos in football packs unless it's from last year (which I will get to in a minute). Now in 2003 Donruss Champions, the autograph is the 4th card from the top and you won't be able to feel the sticker, but you will be able to feel the authenticity stamp. So, if you are going through 03 Champions, move the first 3 cards up in the pack and when you get to the 4th card, use your fingernail to feel for the authenticity stamp, which is usually on the bottom/left on the card. In 03 Studio baseball, the only way to get the autos out of these packs is to do the swipe thing. I've actually only got one auto out of this stuff and I felt the sticker on the front/top of the pack. Again you will feel the small lump that the sticker leaves. In 2003 Leaf baseball, the autograph is always the card on top of the thick decoy card. If you turn the pack around to the back to where you can read the stated odds, move all cards that are on top of the "decoy" to your left. Now you will be able to feel the autograph sticker with your fingernail, and the autograph card is always the card before the decoy card. And the sticker is always where you read the odds of getting
stuff in the pack. In 03 Absolute baseball, the autograph is always the 3rd card from the top. Move the first 2 cards up and you will be able to feel the sticker by using your fingernail. I have found that they sometimes turn the autograph card upside down. So, if you don't feel the auto sticker on the bottom the move the first 2 cards DOWN and use your fingernail on the top of the pack to find the sticker. Now for last years 02 Leaf Rookies and Stars football, the autographs are tricky. You will have to do the fanning trick. There are 6 cards in the pack. If there are 3 cards on top of the decoy and 3 cards on bottom of the decoy, then you have no rookie auto. BUT, if there are 4 cards on top of the decoy and 2 cards on bottom, then you DO have yourself a rookie auto. I just found this out not too long ago, and found a couple autos. That's another thing important about searching packs (in some things), is counting the cards above and below the decoy cards. One more thing I jus
t found out is in last years 02 Playoff Prestige football, the autograph card is the 3rd card from the top. Just move the first 2 cards up and you will feel the sticker with your fingernail on the 3rd card. That's that for D/P/L.
Topps
We are down to our final brand!! Now in just the regular Topps stuff, you will need to swipe the packs to find the game used. Now, Topps doesn't put decoy cards in some of their stuff. So, like Topps Series 1 and Series 2 baseball, if there is a thick card in these packs, then you have a game used with no swiping at all. But, in 03 Topps football and 03-04 Topps Hockey, there are decoy cards in some packs, so to find the game used cards you have to swipe the packs. To find the game used cards in any other Topps products, you will do the swiping technique. That goes for Stadium Club, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Draft Picks & Prospects, etc. Now, to find the autographs you will do the fanning technique. Now if you've ever owned or seen a Topps autograph card, you will see on the back that there is a small square authenticity sticker. That sticker is how you will find Topps autographs. In MOST Topps products, the autograph card is the card 2nd from the bottom. But in some
others they aren't. In 03 Bowman baseball, if you turn the pack around to the back, and fan the cards until you get to the card right before the decoy, you will feel (with your fingernail) the small sticker in the upper right hand corner. In 03 Bowman Chrome baseball, if you turn the pack around to the back and swipe down the right/center of the pack, you will feel the indention that the small sticker leaves. If there's an autograph in the pack then, the auto card is the middle card in 03 Bowman Chrome baseball. In 03 Draft Picks & Prospects football, you will know if you have an autograph in the pack if there are 3 cards under the thick card instead of 2. So, if you turn the pack around to the back and fan the cards and only feel 2 cards in front of the decoy, then NO auto. BUT, if you feel 3 cards before the thick card, then you have an auto!!! In 03 All American football, you will know if you have an auto (the auto cards are always 2nd card from the top) if you turn the pac
k around to the back and fan the cards (this means you will have to fan the thick card also) and the card right under the thick card will have the sticker if there is an autograph inside. You can use your fingernail to feel for the sticker. Or in EVERY All American pack, you can see through it. So, you will also be able to actually SEE the sticker through the pack. I just figured this one out on Friday. Topps tried to trick us pack feelers I think with this one. In the new 2003 Bowman football, the autograph card is in the middle of the pack. So, turn the pack around to the back, and fan the first 4 cards up to the top of the pack. IF there is an auto card in the pack, it will be the 5th from the back of the pack. You will see the barcode on the back and the sticker will be right by the T in Topps on the barcode. You can feel it with your fingernail. Now in 03 Fan Favorites baseball, the autograph card is the 3rd card from the back. Some of the stickers are placed where you can
't get to them by fanning the cards. So, if you have strong fingers, you can swipe the pack and feel the tiny lump that the sticker leaves. BUT, on some of the auto cards, the stickers ARE placed to where you can feel them. And you have to remember that the auto card will always be the 3rd card from the back of the pack. In 03 Topps chrome football, there is no autographs, but there is sequentially #d cards. Now here is how you will find serial #d cards. In 03 Topps Chrome football turn the pack around to the back and fan the first card to the bottom of the pack. Using your fingernail, rub the corner next to where the PLAYERS INC logo is. If you feel some tiny indentions, that feel like serial numbering, then you have a Black Border refractor card. If you've ever felt the Topps sequential numbering, then you will know the indentions I am talking about. I don't know of any other products that are out right now where you can feel the sequential numbering besides 03 Chrome Footbal
l. Oh yeah, in 03 Topps football the insert cards which include the gold border parallel, autographs, game used, and vintage embossed cards are always the last card in the pack. If you turn the pack around to the back, just use your finger or fingernail to feel for the auto sticker, sequential #d cards, or vintage embossed cards. There is no need in fanning cards in 03 Topps Football. The vintage embossed cards will have a Topps stamp on them and it kind of feels like a little lump. In 03-04 Topps basketball, you will know if you have a black border pack because the black border cards are the thick card that is 3rd from the bottom. This is the last but certainly not least packs I want to talk about. It's the Lord of the Rings Two Towers Update packs. Most people don't know how to find the autographs in this stuff, so you may be in luck here. It may be kind of hard though since you are just starting out. But to find the autographs, keep the front of the pack facing you. Now fan
the first card to the side and if the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cards all stick together, then you have an autograph inside. Now it may seem like every pack does this, but they don't. You should and will know if you have an auto inside, it will be obvious. And to find the memorabilia cards in LOTR packs, just fan the cards and you will feel the thick card which will be the memorabilia card.
That's really about it for now. And just like I've said before, this will take ALOT of time, patience, hard work, and effort. But let me tell you, IT IS WORTH IT. And it may seem like alot of stuff to know, but it will come to you the better you get at it. I've been doing it for about 3 years, and it's become second nature to me. Also, there are alot of people doing this, so to get to the store before others have a chance to search packs is very important. I usually have to go every morning to see if the Wal Mart, Target, KMart, or Toys R US have put out anything new. And remember, you can SEE THROUGH Target stores packs. So you will be able to find cards you won't be able to find in other stores. For example, in the new 03-04 Topps basketball, you can see the Lebron James RC through the pack. It's usually the 2nd card from the bottom. And if you have any questions about this, just let me know. Let me know what you pull too. I am excited to hear what you pull. Hopefully all t
his will help. AND REMEMBER, SWIPING, FANNING AND FINGERNAILS, IF DONE RIGHT, WILL HELP YOU GET THE PULLS OF YOUR LIFE.

Comments

• Options
    cheaters never win, and winners never cheat.

you, sir, are a damn loser.
  • Options

did you know that's 3,277 words. I had to repeat myself over and over just to squeeze 1,500 words out for my term paper on fission.
  • Options
    this is why i stopped buying modern cards 12 years and went to vintage psa cards . to many people that no how to beat the system. and leave me with s hit cards. image
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Please let us know which Targets/Walmarts/KMarts, etc. you frequent. I'm sure that someone will enjoy coming over and stepping on your hands while you damage packs in this fashion.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    JoeStalin alread has a contract on this guys life..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

what did joestalin say about packsearchers - "40 year old bald guys with their gut hanging over their belt standing there acting like that pack of fleer ultra is carmen electra just to find a mo vaughn bat card that's worth less than the price of the pack"

at least I think that's what he said, something close to it
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>AND REMEMBER, SWIPING, FANNING AND FINGERNAILS, IF DONE RIGHT, WILL HELP YOU GET THE PULLS OF YOUR LIFE. >>

Jimbo
    Veeery interesting but ignominious, supercilious and superfluous.

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO CORNHOLIO!!

STEALING CARDS FROM KIDS AND STEALING ICONS MAKES YOU A image

• Options
    i can find no words to describe you or your type of actions. if i could i would be banned for life. much less making it all known on these boards with your first post, to ALL the people on here that DESPISE pack searching. but for everyone one of you, there are 10 more that are just to scared to admit they do it.

i haven't bought a modern pack since 94, thanks for helping me remember why. and thanx again for letting me know why that 10 year old kid, who spent all his lawn mowing money on packs of cards at kmart, just gave up on the hobby after not pulling an arod jersey card like he's always wanted.

i can't say that i will feel sorry for you in the least bit when STALIN gets ahold of you. real cool guy, a$$munch. E
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    First off I want to say, you are going to have to have a strong thumb and first finger>>>>

how about my middle finger?

Good for you.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    This slapnuts probably just got bored from being ignored on the Beckett boards. He's a douche. Ignore him like his parents do and he'll go away.
  • Options
    achteyachtey Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    These kind of people make me sick. No wonder I stopped buying modern stuff and just buy it on ebay whenever I need the card. I can't stand it when these people stand there forever feeling packs thinking they'll make tons of money. They are killing the hobby for the young people like myself. But then again the $6 a pack don't help either. Someone slap this guy around with my pillowcase full of hot nickels. I'm too mad to do it.image
    The world meets no one half way. If you want it you have to go get it.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>I usually have to go every morning to see if the Wal Mart, Target, KMart, or Toys R US have put out anything new. >>

Nice to see that gainful employment isn't getting in the way of your card feeling habits. Nice first post, image .
  • Options

<< <i>how about my middle finger? >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Mike
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I assumed that was cornholio that posted that until i just checked again! I'm assuming that the poster didn't actually write this himself, but bought the info on ebay for a buck or two and posted it here to try and drive these guys out of business. If the info is here for free, nobody will pay for it.

My 2 cents
  • Options
    it all sounds like too much work, anyway..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Incredulously, a post EVERYONE can agree on.

Hey Jimbo, must be fun heading into Target everyday.....loathsome scum.
  • Options

<< <i>Incredulously, a post EVERYONE can agree on. >>

You stuck the landing on that one Mike. This may be the first time in the history of CU that someone has evoked a unanimous chord on their inaugural post.

Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Uh, let's see, fan, swipe.. thumb and forefinger ... Think I got a lump here ... OK, buying this one! ... Dang, another Lou Merloni jersey swatch and some commons for my $6. Mow another lawn and then back to Wal-Mart!
  • Options
    ScumbiScumbi Posts: 268
    Hold on, guys. I think our new member is on to something. What if we opened schools to teach kids and the homeless how to "feel cards"? We'd could have an army in a few weeks. With about seven thousand volunteers, we could hit every card store, Wal-Mart and Toys R'Us on this side of Lucerne. We could control the Jersey Card Market! We coud then trade all the Jersey cards to a vintage card nut in Texas for oil. Then we could sell the oil and buy raw opium, cut it and sell heroin multiplying our profits by tenfold. Then, it's just a plane ride over to a crazed Middle Eastern dictator for Weapons of Mass Destruction. We then plant the Weapons of Mass Destruction under the Jersey turnpike (Ironic, huh?) and ask for seven seats on the Supreme Court. We can then legally make ourselves super heroes and fight crime without having to worry about hurting innocent bystanders. Who's in? I promise you this isn't that hard.

S.
  • Options
    Just curious...if this worm knows how to do it, wonder how many dealers do it? Why would anyone buy a pack from ebay? "Unopened" takes on a whole new clarification and meaning.
  • Options
    Poor guy will never post on these boards again. Oh well, no big loss here!! image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭

<< <i>the Jersey turnpike (Ironic, huh?) >>

• Options
    lol,

Today's trip to walmart/kmart/target yielded.

THANKS FOR PLAYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    God is watching you!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    I don't know. I'm gonna have to call you on that Bonds. Donruss hasn't put out Rookies & Stars since 2002 so I doubt the department stores still have 2+ year old packs sitting there for you to search. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    i'll go ahead and make the promise right now.. if i ever actually see a GROWN MAN feeling up packs of cards at wal-mart, i'm gonna challenge them to a brawl..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>lol,

Today's trip to walmart/kmart/target yielded.

THANKS FOR PLAYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

if i ever see you at walmart, your trip is gonna yield an ass whooping
  • Options
    Confessions of a Pack Searcher

It all began when I started wearing my sister’s underwear and high heels and had uncontrollable desires to see Bob Dole naked. I like to use the shoes to bring myself off and want to have sex with a transvestite or hermaphrodite while I’m dressed in lingerie and heels. I now live with a girl but have no sexual relations with her. This has driven me to cruise Walmarts and Targets in search of an outlet which I have found in pack feeling. The pure ecstasy of the mylar film against my fingertips – caressing and probing till I reach the “g-spot” – I feel your cubed hologram beneath – it’s all I can do to contain myself – if only I had a penis!

Mike
  • Options
    Of course, none of this would have come into play if the card companies had not turned buying packs of cards into playing the lottery.

That seems to be the entire point of modern collecting today. Dont collect an entire set, or cards of your favorites. Just plow through pack after pack hoping you receive the Willie Wonka golden ticket.

Thats too bad.

Keith
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Those scans are probably cards off someone elses trade page, or cards he stole from them off one of the trade sites. None if this info is all that impressive anyway. Anyone who has opened modern cards could figure it out in a couple of minutes. I tried it a few times on boxes I bought to make sure my fiancee would hit a gu so she doesn't bust my ball$ for spending so much money on my hobby. This is precisely why I stay away from retail outlets though. I have seen people pack feeling before and when you bust them they give you some kinda smirk like they are outsmarting someone by searching... Kinda like the kid in elementary passing the "Do you like me...?" notes or looking at the palm of his hand for the answers to a test. Dispicible. By the way, you know who you are cheating and outsmarting? Some little kid with his $8 allowance that got to buy 2 packs at Target and his odds were already shot. I hope you spend the money you make off these kipes on dutch auctions on ebay and get what you deserve. Fu#$ing Jickey Jack
  • Options

<< <i>Confessions of a Pack Searcher

It all began when I started wearing my sister’s underwear and high heels and had uncontrollable desires to see Bob Dole naked. I like to use the shoes to bring myself off and want to have sex with a transvestite or hermaphrodite while I’m dressed in lingerie and heels. I now live with a girl but have no sexual relations with her. This has driven me to cruise Walmarts and Targets in search of an outlet which I have found in pack feeling. The pure ecstasy of the mylar film against my fingertips – caressing and probing till I reach the “g-spot” – I feel your cubed hologram beneath – it’s all I can do to contain myself – if only I had a penis!

image >>

uhhh.. Mike, if you dont clarify, somebody might think that paragraph is autobiographical! image
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>somebody might think that paragraph is autobiographical >>

Busted!!! I may like ladies underwear but I have and never will feel up strange packs at Target. For one, I'm affraid I might get my ass kicked by JS!

Mike
  • Options
    Just to point something out to the ignorant a$$ hole, check out the bottom left corner(on the scan at least) of the Sosa. You dumb fu7k. You always damage the cards. Learn the real key to packsearching here....
    Real Way To Get A GU Every Time
    I can promise you that you will not only get a game used or autograph doing this, but you will also lose money 99 times out of 100. Enjoy you a$$

Henry
    Looking for:
    1957 Topps 271, 343
    1934 Goudey
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    All of these scans came off the same MSN Group, and they are all from old products. It just didn't happen like he said it did.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    he's still a chowderhead. the butternutz had the nerve to come on here with his first post with that garbage, and then chumpzilla showed a pull he just got from walmart on his 2nd post, from a product that came out in 2001. he certainly got the attention he was looking for, only it was all negative. remember to slit all the way down the middle vein, instead of going across.
  • Options
    I have decided to award him with a special T-shirt that he can wear with pride - especially if he were to go to a major show or something:

I Pissed Off More People on the CU Forum than You'll Ever Know!

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options

why the crap did you top this
  • Options
    I can tell you the Target I used to work for in Georgia has been known to ban people from the store that they catch searching packs.. That is excatly why I will not buy anything new unless it is in a sealed box of some type.
  • Options
    I bet a lot of shop owners do this.. maybe even break out an electronic scale to weigh the packs and whatever packs don't weigh the same as most they rip open to find jersey card or whatever? hmm.. another reason why I stick to buy 80's packs from a reputable dealer.
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    what a jerk...

I have said enough