Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS closed?

I cant get into the site. i get a 502 error which says too many people acessing the site or site is down. you all get that message too?
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Not at the moment.
  • Options
    No problem here!
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    I too was having trouble accessing the site a few minutes ago, but it seems to be working now.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    If you can't get into the site, how did you post this message?

• Options

<< <i>I too was having trouble accessing the site a few minutes ago, but it seems to be working now. >>

Me too!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126

<< <i>If you can't get into the site, how did you post this message? >>

I don't believe this forum is on the same domain as pcgs.

Looks like they have added the banner at the top of the page. Perhaps they had the site down to add that or to do other maintenance.

Or...

Maybe the the nighttime operator kicked the switch to the powerstrip the server is on????imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    It could happen...
    J'har
  • Options
    I think the site is having a little problem. But, If you got this far. Then you're already on the site. Just hit the stop icon and then refresh. It should go right through for you.
    Actually learning a few things here. What a great site.

My Ebay Sales

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file