Heres a po01 for you Braddick
Options
krazyace5
Posts: 177
0
Comments
-
You know, most of the time I see a pic like that, it almost hacks me off. I hate it when sellers post pics that show almost no detail on the coins. Even though that's a cruddy pic, that's probably about what the coin looks like
.
David0 -
What's realy funny is this guy wasted money posting extra pictures of a black dot
0 -
Great coin. Finding a problem free PO01 from 1793 has gotta be tough. Seems like just about all of the ANACS ones say "corroded" or "cleaned" or somesuch problem.0
-
"You can see evidence of Liberty facing left and traces of Liberty on the Obverse and on the Reverse you can see remains of the wreath and the legend. "
Sure I can.
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.0 -
I can see them on my screen.0
-
If anyone cares, this is not the 1st time this coin has been listed on ebay. I purchased the coin the first time and subsequently returned it. I did show the coin to Braddick at Long Beach last June.Craig
If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!0 -
Craig:
Why did you return the coin? Was it over-graded?
MarkMark
0 -
<< <i>Craig:
Why did you return the coin? Was it over-graded?
Mark >>
-George
42/920
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum
