Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who plans to be bidding on the ANR Auction coming up soon

BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
Specifics not necessary, just the area of interest.For me its seated liberty coinage.
There once was a place called
Camelotimage

Comments

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 24,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there. I'll be bidding on the coins. image
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are referring to the Oliver Jung Collection, I was one of those awarded a bidding limit less than the opening bid for most of the coins I was interested in, but still more than I have ever spent on a single coin. I'm out!image
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear, the seated liberty interests me too. I had bid on a few of these coins the first time they appeared in earlier auctions. Some of these came off a dealer's fixed price list. The ones that came from Jim Swan ought to garner the most interest. Not sure if I will attend in person or bid via internet/fax.

Some of the bust quarters and halves are interesting too! But I don't think they will be affordable.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already bid on a couple...feeling certain that my opening bids would not hold up. I just want the tee shirt with the slogan "I bid $100,000 for a penny and LOST!"image

Jim
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    OKbustchaserOKbustchaser Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And YES, I know it is a cent, but people looking at the tee shirt wouldn't.image

Jim
    Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't love to look at a pretty bust.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to go, but then I found out I've got to be back in NJ that evening for a concert dress rehearsal image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file