Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Maybe an upgrade on this Morgan?????

Maybe on a good day??????

Comments

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Hard to tell from TTs images, but it is certainly a nice coin.
  • Options

<< <i>Hard to tell from TTs images, but it is certainly a nice coin. >>

It is nice and clean for a 64....
  • Options
    ???????????????/
  • Options
    Looks like a large reeded edge ding on the eagle's left wing. Looks like the right wing took a hit also. Also a wart on Liberty's nose.
    J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options

<< <i>Looks like a large reeded edge ding on the eagle's left wing. Looks like the right wing took a hit also. Also a wart on Liberty's nose. >>

Yep.....you're right TD...ya think it's enough just ta keep as is??? and forget the upgrade try?????
  • Options

<< <i>Yep.....you're right TD...ya think it's enough just ta keep as is??? and forget the upgrade try????? >>

I think it's severe enough to keep it where it is, but I'm always wrong.
    J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yep.....you're right TD...ya think it's enough just ta keep as is??? and forget the upgrade try????? >>

I think it's severe enough to keep it where it is, but I'm always wrong. >>

imageSounds good ta me!!!! I'm gonnas crack it out for my album anyway!!!!!image
  • Options
    anablepanablep Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    such a fine line between 64-65 in those old PCGS holders...
    I don't see the reeded edge hit in the wing, only the scuffs on liberty's face.
    Nice coin.
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    This looks like a tossup 64/65 to me. On a good day, I can see it go 65. Thing is, with such a common date, if the "good days" aren't common enough, you'll eat the added value of a 65 in resubmission fees.
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Is that a gash on the lower eyelid?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file