Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

HSN is showing coins now!!

You can buy 6 2002 Kennedy Halves & 6 2002 Sac Dollars for just $69.95!!
Call Now!!!LOL
J'har

Comments

• Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    Excuse me
    2002 - 2004 Kenedys and Sacs
    12 coins for $69.95 plus 9.95 shipping
    J'har
  • Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I would of missed the show if you hadn't of said something.image

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    Now they are claiming that it will be virtually impossible to put together a collection like this even at a major coin show!!

Comments??? Hey Russ You online???

That's gotta be a bogus claim!! These are beat-up looking coins!!

J'har
  • Options
    wow they have 1999 to 2003 state quarters for $159.95. Only 20 twenty dollars off because of their birthday pricing!

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    OK, I just turned it on. I haven't seen it in a long time...this should be goodimage
  • Options
    Sure, you guys found the deals and aren't giving anybody else the telephone number now so we can get in on it.image
  • Options
    One of their favorite claims is how the mint is no longer making any of these coins!! They don't tell you that they minted these in the millions!!
    J'har
  • Options
    yea and they are saying this is the last time they will have it at that price

• Options
    I'm having deja'vu!

They couldn't have said that the last time they hocked their overgraded, damages quarters!! TPFIC
    J'har
  • Options

<< <i>wow they have 1999 to 2003 state quarters for $159.95. Only 20 twenty dollars off because of their birthday pricing! >>

You're really misrepresenting this fine product...

First, each of these coins is a sold-out, limited edition! Untouched by ungloved hands! From original mint rolls and bags!

You get one of each coin from the Philadelphia and Denver mints! But wait, there's more!

You also get, for each year, a set of each year plated in pure 100% 24K gold and a set plated in pure 100% 24K platinum!!!

Even if these coins get to be worth $1000 each, the government is prohibited by law from ever producing more! Fewer than 1000 sets left! These quarters get rarer and rarer with every passing day!

Only $12.95 s/h! And with your order, you'll also be enrolled in their yearly subscription program, so these coins will be delivered to your doorstep without your ever having to lift a finger again! Wow!!!

• Options
    that is a pretty good deal

• Options
    Finally, somebody provided the linkimage
  • Options
    I am going to see what is coming up later in the show

Thanks anyways

• Options
  • Options
    I found a new dealer. This place is incredible.
  • Options
    and they are from the Binion Hoard!image

• Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks, that is SEVEN layers of gold and platinum......opportunity knocks loud!
  • Options
    Quick...only 100 quarter sets remainingimage
  • Options

<< <i>Now they are claiming that it will be virtually impossible to put together a collection like this even at a major coin show!!

Comments???

Probably a valid claim, no self-respecting dealer would haul that crap to a coin show!!
  • Options
    Now he's explaining 3rd party grading.

There are basically three main companies in the business, you know...PCGS, NGC, and...

IGCimage
  • Options
    ICG, I mean.

You know You can't usually get a PR70 out of a proof set...not even close!!!

(Yeah, the closest you can usually get is only PR69image )
  • Options
    ICQ holders don't look as good as PCGS and NGC

• Options
    I thought ICQ was an IM serviceimage
  • Options
    those of you who are watching this, does that Eagle and Double Eagle look cleaned to you??
    J'har
  • Options
    has nice luster

• Options

<< <i>has nice luster >>

Looks somewhat impared to me. But that's just my opinion.
    J'har
  • Options
    The guy just said that as a collector, he personally prefers the gold and platinum plated versionsimage
  • Options
    Looks like a bunch of DAMAGED quarters worth about $.25 each!!
    J'har
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO CARES ABOUT HSN OR ICG? ALL A BUNCH OF JUNK!

I stopped watching them and Coin Vault to keep my blood pressure down. Note that they don't have live "buyers" on anymore. If they did, I might buy something cheap and trash them on the air.

I wonder if they would buy back any of their products.

Cameonut

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robert "white teeth" Chambers just proclaimed a first, in selling a $10 Lib in BU for less than half of the price of a BU $20 Lib. The first time in the show's history such a bargain occurred. This is not all that surprising to me....they just overpriced the $20 Libimage

With a BU $10 LIb going for around $250, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about in asking $399 for said coin. And it looks AU58 to me anyways. Chambers was lucky to get a 100 of these through customs out of European banks. I'd bet he got them sent to him from one of the bullion coin dealers like Heritage.

As long as Chambers is around, the price of Ultra-brite will not go down. Stock up now.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file