Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Please ignore...........Anyone have any circ'd Ikes to spare in trade?

UPDATE!!! Once again, I can always count on the help of the fantastic members of this Forum!! My request has been responded to! No more replies needed!

Thanks!

- - Dave

I was updating the kids' Whitman folders the other day, and was surprised to find that one of the more recent ones I had gotten each of them (20th Century US Type coins) still had some holes in them which I wouldn't have thought to be TOO hard to fill! More specifically, the Ike dollars! They each needed 1 any date & 1 bicentennial.

So, I went to my local banks, the credit union at work, etc etc etc, and all I could come up with for my troubles was a lone, NON-bicen Ike! image

Worse yet, MOST of the tellers were either unwilling to look, or, worse yet, completely unaware that there were ever any dollar coins minted before the SBA!!image

It's not like I'm looking for a Proof or silver version of those coins - - just circ examples so they can fill in a few more holes in their Whitman folders!!

Does anyone have any extras on hand to trade to me? Unfortunately for most Liteside collectors, most of my extras beside straight cash are Darkside (see my tagline below), but I'm sure I can come up with something to trade ("P" State Quarters, SBA's; Sacs, etc -- all circ) or straight cash.

If anyone can help out, please PM me - - I would appreciate it!

- - Dave

Remaining IKE needs: 1 any date & 2 bicen.

Thanks!!

(P.S. I posted this message in the US Coins board as well - - one day I gotta learn how to properly embed a link! image )