Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Finally Back

ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
I have returned from my trip down South, and wanted to give my report about Baltimore since I havent been back yet! It was really fun, with a ton of dealers. My one negative I can give was the smell...some of those guys really stunk. Honestly about 1 out of 10 people I walked passed...Any way I picked up a nice toned carson city morgan. Thats all I had money for, but I spent the rest of my time looking around. I had to leave at 12:15 on Friday and I walked passed the entrance to see the lunch crew, but I dont think anyone showed! After the show...I traveled down to Hertford NC to visit my grandmother...Got to do some detecting while i was there, and pulled up a very nice civil war bullet!

Comments

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My one negative I can give was the smell...some of those guys really stunk. Honestly about 1 out of 10 people I walked passed. >>

Now that's a first. image

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288
    What did they pass? Gas? image
  • Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    I dont know what it was...def. a new form of BO. I think driving to Baltimore in the heat did them in...It was a very interesting day!
  • Options
    GooberGoober Posts: 980 ✭✭✭
    Gee whiz try a comic book convention. If you don't have BO or disheveled hair you're the outsider.
    Prost!

Why step over the dollar to get to the cent? Because it's a 55DDO.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file