Home Sports Talk
Options

Phillies fans!

kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
For real lost to my mets tonite!

Larry Bowa did not use wagner at all why not???? telling you your manager is keeping them from exploding! they have the most talent top to botom by far! ohh well you will be looking up at the Mets real soon then your boy will get fired which if i was a philly fan id be throwing a block party!

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Half the team went 0 for tonight, still a little sluggish from the break....we gave up 2 runs in 9 innings, I don't
    think Im ready to blame this loss on our pitching!

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    If Bowa gets fired, then Ed Wade should as well. The Phillies have a real need in CF and in the rotation, and should be throwing their name in the ring in regards to these trade talks. The Phils have prospects (Gavin Floyd and Ryan Howard) who had some teams interest, but Ed Wade says that "Floyd can be as good as Brett Myers, so we can't trade him (huh?) and that Howard can't be traded because he is going to set the single season HR record at Reading - another huh??
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phillies have had a fair amount of injuries this year. Also Kevin Millwood has been a dissapointment - he has to get better. All this is what has kept the Phillies from "exploding" - nothing to do with the manager. Bowa has made some mistakes that cost them a few games, but this can happen with any manager, even the "great" Art Howe. Bowa has done a decent, respectable job and seems to be growing into becoming a good MLB manager. Phillies management likes him, most Phillies fans like him, and he's going to be managing the Phillies, probably for quite a few years, although who really knows anymore with any manager or coach in professional sports. The Phillies should be pulling away from the rest of the pack very soon.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Phillies should be pulling away from the rest of the pack very soon.

Not with our bullpen and starters. Hernandez should be cut today. He SUCKS
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards