Home Sports Talk
Options

Fantasy Football # 2

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!.....I drew first pick in my draft this year. $1000.00 to the winner. I am 90% sure Tomlinson is gonna be my choice. We get bonus points for longer TD's ie 1-9 yards is eight points 10-19 is ten points and so on, I figure Holmes will get more td's but will be the ten yard variety, anyone think Tomlinson will be good this year? The Chargers dont have much as far as WR's and QB's. Portis and A.Green I am pondering, any input?

Comments

• Options
    I think you have to take Holmes with the first pick. Every year is different, but I think Priest will be money in the bank for one more year. Hard to argue with Tomlinson, but his opportunities will be limited with a poor supporting cast on offense. Tomlinson is the better player, but not the best pick.

I wouldn't have wanted the 1st pick the last couple of years. No clear cut choices and way too long before you get that second player.

Good luck.
    Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • Options
    I would take LT if it were my pick. Priest would probly be just fine too..Serioulsy If you could, trade down if allowed. You can do just fine with mid round picks in the first...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    I was thinking of trading down, I really like Ahman Green but the problem there is that I believe he will go within five picks. Holmes and the Chiefs lost Taite their best Lineman so I dont know, I might try to trade down to 6/7/8 and snare a Ricky Williams or a McCallister who I figure will be productive as well.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Ricky is suspended fvirst 4 games so better have a couple of guys to make up his absense.
  • Options
    Kuhlam, Where did you find that out? I checked NFL.com and Miami's websight and it had nothing on that.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    He got nailed with the weed!! 4 game suspension. my bad i thought he got suspended he got fined and next time suspended here is one of the links.

link
  • Options

PRIEST
  • Options
    Imagine Ricky Williams, already a calm guy, on weed. Wow!

Should be legal anyways....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Well the league has taken some turns already!....Ricky retiring now opens up a door for Travis Minor...a possible top ten back?, Eddie George taking how much away from Julius Jones? Chris Brown a top ten back?..........What do you think......
  • Options
    David Boston....DONE, Marcel Shipp....DONE, The second tier players are shrinking.