Home Sports Talk
Options

Fox has now ruined the All-Star Game

With the Yanni music playing to Pudge Rodriguez?
All the interruptions in between the game (award to Clemens)
I need an animated baseball with an annoying voice to tell me what a slider does?
Too much music!!
Too many extras!!!!

Fox has ruined it again.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris

Comments

• Options

<< <i>All the interruptions in between the game (award to Clemens) >>

They should have dumped a bucket of slime on Clemen's head. He may have single-handedly cost the NL home field advantage in the WS. The Astros aren't in contention so I doubt he cares.

Brian
  • Options
    It was kind of the same before the Home Run Derby.

Why do networks think we want to watch a rock or country concert before these events (baseball) or at halftime (football)?

I realize its all $, but come on, just play the games and cut out all of this unwanted filler.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Don't you find it ironic that "Ruben" and "Fatasia" were singing at the game.???
  • Options

<< <i>Don't you find it ironic that "Ruben" and "Fatasia" were singing at the game.??? >>

It seems that unless you are affiliated in some way, shape, or form with Fox, you will not get any face time.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    I heard that there was discussion in having Homer Simpson as a base coach for an inning!
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.