Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

coin lot for sale

Well, starting form the general and moving to the more specific, the obvious to the potential, the lot is over 370 pounds ! That is something like 5,300 troy ounces, 20 ,000- 25,000 coins. MOSTLY SIVER ! You have to take off for cases, boxes, and non-silver coins, so m y best guess would be 3,500-4,000 onces of silver to be conservative . My numismatic take, easily over $70,000 in catalogue value, making a cheap easy to sell retail of $40,000 very realistic. I will detail more below as well as spread it on tables to photo it.
Why are you selling this so cheap ?

Well for one thing, I bought it cheap. The other, time. I just do not have the time, ability, or mettle to process thousands of coins, so, I am willing to accept less than the coins are worth for the convenience of selling them all. Its as simple as that.
Details, details, details

Three general things I must divulge before I try to paint the broad strokes of what is here. First, these coins are not all junk or jewelry coins. He knows what I buy and accumulated based upon certain standards. Second this particular group is far from ordinary. There are ordinary items, but also many better things, interesting, unusual, and valuable. Third, I really did not look too hard at this, there is defiantly hidden treasures and lots of potential for discovery. There are boxes I never opened.
Ready to Spend Your Entire Summer with COINS ?

So what did I see, well there is a huge mixed assemblage, many countries are represented. It has the standard 1970-80’s Canada and Mexico $5 and $10 coins, the usual run of Caribbean Proof sets in the $10-45.00 range, but more than that, the odd. There is also 1950-60’s items of worth. I found many premium items.

Even better than the unusual sets, the loose coins. A huge assortment of Crowns and Minors from all over the world. A treasure trove of value, coins from the 1700-1900s, with untold things to find. Needless to say the numismatic potential here is enormous.

Last Word

Well, at least you do not have to be Einstein to see the value in this huge assortment of Word coins. What is even more exciting is what I did not find. I have to close my eyes a little to sell this way. It pains me, but I am a realist and I cannot process this monster. I am sure there are super coins in the loose piles. I bought it like a drunk and I am going to sell it like a drunk. So be it. The next step is up to you. Bid, buy it now ? Your choice. I would not let this one get away. Just be prepared for the huge cartons and make sure you have plenty of time. Or like the jeweler, just throw it in the closet and they way silver is rising maybe next year it will be worth more. Good luck !

i have pics! arkons@hotmail.com MUST SELL

Comments

• Options
    I'll start the bidding at 1.00.

• Options
    Without Pic's I will go as high as $.99
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Wow a new member with 2 posts, a hotmail email address, and no pictures. Man I'm very tempted to spend my next paycheck on whatever he is selling.
    "You must love soldiers in order to understand them, and understand them in order to lead them."
    -Henri Turenne

• Options

<< <i>Wow a new member with 2 posts, a hotmail email address, and no pictures. Man I'm very tempted to spend my next paycheck on whatever he is selling. >>

If your next paycheck is going to be 40,000 bucks, could you mail me an application for your company?
    Glock: the original point and click interface.
    The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
    Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
    Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
    If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
  • Options
    That description sounded an awful lot like an ebay auction, and lo and behold...surprise!

More text, but definitely the same dude - same typos (i.e. "MOSTLY SIVER !"). Lots of pictures.
    Hutz: Now don't you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I - uh-oh. We've drawn Judge Snyder.
    Marge: Is that bad?
    Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace `accidently' with `repeatedly', and replace `dog' with `son'.
  • Options
    no time? send them to me ,for a small fee i will list and catalog, ALL the coins , and watch the money roll in, SHOW ME THE MONEY LOL imageimageimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    I'll start the bidding at 1.00.

You're a brave man!! image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !