Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

indians vs slim pickins

mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
Well, thanks to some gentle nudging, I went looking for $5 indians, low end ms, slabbed...geeeeeezzz slim pickins. So, I thought I would try here but I'm a forum newbie so I'm feeling my way around. The indians are my area of interest but I'm on the front end of the learning curve with these. Recently saw a link for doing trading associated with but separate from this board but of course, I never figured I would use it. Well, I want to try it...would one of the members be so kind as to point my knotty little head in the right direction? Also, don't have a clue about how folks do business in this venue...Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you seek is the Buy/Sell/Trade Coins forum, commonly abbreviated here as B/S/T, or BST. (You'll see a navigation bar on the upper right portion of your page that will take you to the various forums).

There are a few rules of etiquette there, but most apply to selling.

Good luck on your quest for $5 Indians. Watch out for counterfeits- best to stick to those graded by one of the better services, and I would avoid raw coins unless you really trust the seller.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for your link and kind advice lordmarcovan. Will probably lurk for a few days but with the half indians set being pretty short, maybe I can get something going. Thanks again.

Mike

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file