Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1976 PSA 8's and 9's for sale - Rose, Aaron, Ryan, Bench...

I have broken up my 76 Topps PSA set which was listed on the registry as the # 9 overall set, and all of the commons have been sold and I have some stars left. If interested please let me know, and shipping is free on all cards.

# 1 Aaron PSA 8 - $48
#240 Rose PSA 8 - $38
#330 Ryan PSA 8 - $55

#192 AL Batting leaders (Carew,Lynn, Munson) PSA 9 - $22
#194 AL Home Run ldrs (Reggie) PSA 9 - $22
#195 NL RBI leaders (Bench, Perez) PSA 9 - $22
#200 AL Victory leaders (Hunter,Palmer) - $22
# 457 Ed Crosby PSA 9 - $17
#468 Jesus Alou PSA 9 - $17

Anyone interested in the entire lot please contact me for reduced pricing if all (9) cards are purchased. Thank you.
"Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
"
" Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"

Comments

• Options
    ttt
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"