Home› Sports Talk
Options

The streak is over!

Gagne blew a save!

Brian

Comments

  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Damn. All-around bad night for my fantasy team. Josh Beckett returns, only to promptly go back to the DL. I think I cursed my team when I traded Vazquez and Konerko for Giambi and Mark Redman earlier this year. Knew I shoulda dealt Beckett or Wood (my other DL dandy) instead of Vazquez in that deal. And Konerko was the throw-in to even it out. The guy would've been just as happy with Scott Spiezio, but, nooo, I just had to keep the multi-position player.

    Could be worse, I guess: Could have hundreds and hundreds of dollars tied up in Blister Boy's cards, as I'm sure many do.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭
    Just got back from the game. He was throwing a lot more off speed stuff tonite, and it cost him. Pretty said when the Dbacks tied it, a few people around us were actually pretty teary.
    This streak is a little weird because he did blow a few games that weren't save situations, so I think it is a little deceptive. Anyway you look at though it was pretty incredible. Guess the new streak starts tomorrow.

    Always looking for N690 Kalamazoo Bats and Newsboy Cabinets

Sign In or Register to comment.