Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New PSA set registry special $12 for 5 day service

The new special is out and it is $12 a card (for cards valued under $500) and the grades will be posted within 5 business days. Submitting only through authorized dealers in Canada, the special is no good to me, but is it worthwhile to anybody here?

Comments

• Options
    No good for me. While I LIKE having my grades that fast, it is never worth it to me to spend the money on making it happen.
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Same here I am in no hurry . Heck I would even settle for a 6.00 special right now. To help PSA get out of their financial hole and to help pay for any future law suits.

James
    x
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭
    This is actually a good deal for me...I have some cards that are in the 300-400 dollar price range and 12.00 for 5 days is a good deal as I'm an impatient man who likes to get my cards back fast.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    Fellow Canuck here, didn't know about the Authorized Dealer Only restrictions. I wouldn't let my area's authorized dealer near any of my cards. I'll wait until I can send in a 100 card lot.
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I may partake and send in a few bigger money cards... but it's not the best special they've ever run.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    I believe I read it correctly - looks like this special is good thru Aug 31. Not bad IMO if you have some cards that fit in the higher range of the $500 value cap. I plan to partake.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I like the speedy service specials. No reason, I just hate waiting weeks for the grades...but, I think $10 is the right number for this service. The regular price ($25?) is insane for this, unless you are grading heavy duty cards...