Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

That was easy! Got my PO Box! :-)

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, I did need my dad around to handle the signatures. At first, I wasn't sure whether to go the counter or the back where you pick up oversized packages... OOPS! I went to the counter and here's the short conversation:

Me: Is this were I should give the form for a PO Box?
Guy: No! All transactions at counter!

All I could think of was:

<Soup Nazi on>
NO PO BOX FOR YOU!
<Soup Nazi off>

Oh, well... only took a few more minutes and I got one image And, it's a cool number... 149... that's 1, 2, 3 all squared image I'm such a geek. Oh, well, that's why I'm here image

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Happy PO Box image

May it be filled with orders.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    Did you get one of the wall type PO boxes? I hate the way they make you open it... it's like 4 turns to the right, 2 to the left, 4 to the right then 6 upside down and inside out and come back to the number from the beginning....AHHHH!!!image
  • Options
    Noob--I've got a key image

Actually, I went on the mail run daily last summer, so I know that the keys work really well at my PO... and they were even nice enough to make sure they got a high one, as opposed to one near the ground image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Cool! What size post box did you get? How much did it cost you?
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    I got the #2 (5.25x5.75"). 6 months cost $38 + $2 deposit on the keys

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file