Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS Here: Original 1955 Proof Set w/ Dbl Die Rev Nickel - SOLD

People convinced me in this thread on the U.S. Coin Forum to keep it intact. So the whole set, including the doubled die reverse nickel (*not* the Tripled Die variety in the CPG, this is a minor doubled die), is now available for Greysheet bid, or $150, postpaid and insured, secure shipping. Scans are available in the thread linked above.

Enough people hinted at interest in the other thread that I don't expect this to last very long.

Edited to add: I was right, the set is now sold.

Sean Reynolds
Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Comments

• BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    PM sent. image
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK- you made a decision. I would have paid ask for the set (maybe more) - no wonder it sold in 90 minutes.

I thought you were trying to maximize your value on this item. Doesn't seem that you accomplished that IMO.

Cameonut

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!