Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Ticket Grading Special: Any Takers?

Anyone going to submit at $10 a ticket - modern?

I have one Rod Carew 3000th Hit ticket to submit if someone could include it with theirs.

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• Options
    CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Where do you see this Special? I might be interested in getting my World Series tickets slabbed.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it under the JULY special.

PM sent to Carew4me
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, can you tell me where the special is, I could not find it.
  • Options
    CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    July Collectors Club Special

It still has the June Special icon on the PSA homepage. What is the point of saying Gold or Platinum members only? Are there other levels of membership?
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    I'm going to send in a few 3000 hit club tix........

$10.00 a ticket is great!!

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    grilloj39grilloj39 Posts: 370 ✭✭
    Yeah...I have one ticket...Ripken 3000th hit...so I'll send it in.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    Cool... thanks for the heads up! I've got a few more tickets to send in... image
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    This may stimulate me to send in a few All Star game tix I have, but if I read the special correctly it is $10 for 45 day service versus standard pricing of $15 for 30 day service on a modern ticket (1980+) with less than $1000 value. So, it's OK but not a biggie IMO. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    I never submitted a ticket so forgive me if this is a stupid question, can you request a slab labeled the way you want it?
    Say I have a Dave Winfield stub from his 2500 hit game, will they label it as such, or just put the info of the date and
    who played who (which is probably on the ticket anyway) I picked up a full ticket to Mickey lolich's 1st win and would like that labeled as such, instead of Tigers Vs Angels etc... jay
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    CreeperKat- Thanks for the link.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Jay- just checked the registry and looks like onegaucho should be the resident expert here. I was wondering the same.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Great question, I wondering the same thing.
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Actually I plan to send in my set of Darryl Kile No-Hitter tickets. I have one used, and several unused tickets and I also have several other tickets such as last game of the Astrodome and first game at Enron Field. The price seems reasonable.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that "Daryl Kile No Hitter" or "Dave Winfield 2500th hit" would be be put in the comments on the invoice.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    But is the info automatically placed on the flip or do you have to let them know. They should know the 3000 date for Carew, Winfield, Henderson etc..., but maybe not their 1000th hit which is still historic, and cool if you attended. My Lolich ticket I have is from 1963 on his 1st win, there is no way PSA would have know this unless I pointed it out and even showed proof (which I have)...jay
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Jay, I would imagine if you have proof then it would be placed on the flip. That would be the whole point of getting a ticket graded. If you are sending some in, let me know. I have a stub from Rose's NL hit game - #3631.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards