Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

More coins for sale here only... coinlieutenant... Very nice seated dollar...MORE COINS ADDED! Shipw

Picked up some nice coins on my trip to Lake Tahoe... AND I cleaned out my coin cabinet!!

Here we go. Will be adding pictures soon.

1872 Seated Dollar. AU58. I think that there is a very good possibility that the services would call this coin a 60 or 61. Difficult to discern the surfaces as the coin was struck from heavily rusted dies but it is baggy but no major marks. Plenty of underlying luster on the coin that is toned in what appears to be greyish tissue paper toning. Reverse is toned less so with more white showing. I dont much if any rub on the coin but I will be safe and call it a 58. Those of you looking for an affordable higher grade seated dollar look no further. 750$ delivered- SOLD!!!

1885 Morgan Dollar. AU58. Very original slider morgan with great eye appeal. Mellow russet toning around the periphery. Would be super cool to have a set in this grade. 20$

1885 Morgan Dollar. MS64+. Just a bright white lustrous near gem morgan I bought because I liked it. Cool die clash and die cracks. 60$

1855/1854 Seated Half dollar. VF35. I was going to keep this coin in my collection as I am trying to put together a date/mintmark set of halves in VF-AU. I told myself that I wouldnt do varieties however and this falls into that category. This coin is totally original and might grade XF40 at NGC the way the guy they hired to do their economy grading has been grading... PM me for story...image Regardless I think it is a just miss XF... Cool overdate and an eye appealing coin... 240$-SOLD!!!

1923-S Walker. VG10. Super original great looking walker. Problem free and cool... 12$

1932-S Washington quarter. Good. Original key date. Nice eye appeal. 99$

1853 w/Arrows Seated Dime. F12. The most colorful coin in the group. Original album toning with just about every color imaginable. Uber coolness for the whopping price of 18$... SOLD!!!

1895-S Barber dime. Good. Another original key date. 35$

1904-S Barber dime. Fine+. Hey...can you tell I like original key dates? image 125$

1905-S Barber dime. VF30. Not a key date but super original and nice looking. 15$.

1915-S Barber dime. VF35. Semi key original coin. Great eye appeal. 39$.

1921-D Merc dime F15. Key date original, with very nice eye appeal. 190$.

1944-S Merc dime. MS65 FB. Not a key date but still original with russet and blue toning on the obverse. A small tick on the jawline keeps this coin out of the 66 range. Great luster. I will guarantee that this coin will grade 65 FSB at either grading service or I will buy back the coin and pay for your grading fees... How about that? Oh and for you merc variety guys, I think this is a large 'S' variety. Dont know if that makes it worth anything more or not but the 'S' looks big... 40$

1864 LM Two cent piece. AU55. I would collect two cent pieces if they all looked like this...Very original and nice looking coin. Full leaf detail with some red left on the coin. Some weakness on the "2" on the reverse and the legend on the reverse but not distracting. 50$.-SOLD!!!

1828 13 stars Half Cent. AU50. Just about a perfect AU example of this coin. Slight wear on the high points, dark chocolate brown. Easy on the eyes... I paid 125$ for this coin. Want 140$. That is strong but this piece is nice...

1834 Half Cent. AU58. While I have my doubts as to the toning on this one, I bought it anyway. The color is killer but might be artificial. The colors are not bright but very subtle and beautiful. Blues and purples, yellows and greens. A very cool coin for a Dansco type set book. 150$.

Two civil war tokens 20$ each... both original XF/AU. John P. Gruber of NY. and Staudingers of Broadway NY.

6 world tokens including four bank of Canada tokens... a Birmingham and Health large cent and a "For Public Accomadation" One Penny token ALL ORIGINAL and detailed.
6$ a piece or 30$ for the whole lot. Very cheap...

1892 NGC MS63 Barber dime. Just a bright white coin with nice luster...135$ delivered.

1783 Shipwreck coin ANACS VF20 "El Cazador"- Not really up on what these puppies go for but lets try 150$. Pretty cool and darn old!! I think I saw one go on ebay for 200ish... Not the same wreck though.

Three day return as usual on all my coins. Have had lots of happy customers on this board and hopefully it will continue!! PM me with questions or call me at 831 402 3306.

V.r,
John

Comments