Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Submission results 6/6 on my predictions/wishes, Thank you Mickey's

1 90311514 1960 TOPPS 343 SANDY KOUFAX N/A 7
2 90311515 1964 TOPPS STAND-UP TOMMY DAVIS N/A 8
3 90311516 1969 TOPPS 4 IN 1'S YASTRZEMSKI/NOSSEK PETROCELLI/CARDS ROOKIES 7
4 90311517 1966 PHILADELPHIA 31 DICK BUTKUS N/A 8
5 90311518 1969 O-PEE-CHEE 24 BOBBY ORR N/A 7
6 90311519 1970 TOPPS 10 CARL YASTRZEMSKI N/A 8

Just got these back and i went 6/6 on my predictions. I'm excited to add the yaz 4 in 1 and opc orr to my sets, a couple not so easy cardsimage

The yaz is the 1 card I was crossing my fingers , it had a tiny mark ( factory/pen , not sure) on it and I didn't want the old qualifier. I sent it to encapsulate for better or worse to protect it from my 3 year old who like s to knock over stacks of cards. Thanks goes out to MICKEYS's SPORTSCARDS for selling me such a tough to find card!!

the butkus was out of a pack but had a slight diamond cut, man i wish the factory could have been a touch strighter!

the stand up was a crackout from a gai 8

Comments

• If you decide to sell the Butkus, LMK. I can provide a good home for itimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Same here on the Butkus, would make an excellent upgrade to my HOF RC set...

You want to get rid of that ugly football stuff anyway right???

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    pack;

Nice submission... I think it's good to hear from members who are pleased with their submission results... kinda balances out the malcontents... thanks!

I'd love to see that 4in1...
  • zsz70zsz70 Posts: 541
    Congrats Packcollectorimage

It's good to hear good news.

I just got my results today as well from that
    GAI 9 '73 opc pack I opened.

The grades were exactly as I predicted as well.
    Very, very happy. The pack cost 85 and the cards and shipping were 40.
    I went on the $15 per card service.

Check out 558777 08022
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    zsz:

Congrats on that Ryan card! Great pickup!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    hey ryan guys don't go too crazy thinking that k leader is easy in psa 9 since the pop doubled in a week.image for marc's, it's a very good return on his investment . for me it is was unfortunately one of the few highlights of opening 55 packsimage

nice pickup marc image
  • Really glad to hear that worked out. It must have been some sort of factory blemish or they would have MC'd it. Great card, as a lifelong Red Sox fan whose favorite all-time player was Yaz, I'm really happy for you. I still have the 1968 Sports Illustrated poster of Yaz here on my door - just like when I was a kid.

All the best,

Mickey
    Mickey's Sportscards
    ebay Powerseller since 1998
    Visit our On-Line card store at www.mickeysclubhouse.com - largest on-line inventory of slabbed Autographed Cards