Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

i'm gonna meet clinton portis tomorrow!!!

he's gonna be a special guest at the opening of a local circuit city, giving away autos. pretty cool. anyone a big fan of portis? let me know. thanks. autos of portis is up for trade once i get it.
"Don't ban me because i'm beautiful" - Me

"oh, it's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me" - homer j. simpson

Comments

• My son is a huge Portis fan and would absolutely LOVE a autographed Mini...what do you want for it?
  • if you can get any autographed card that could be great. LMK what you would be looking for in return. If I don't have it I will see what I can do to get it for you of equal value.

Lon
  • I would love an autographed mini and would pay for the helmet and shipping etc.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • i would love an auto of any kind. card, mini, photo.

any you get id be interested.
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • i'll let you guys know, it's 9:40 am here, he's comming at around 6 pm (when the store opens).
    i'm gonna obviosly get a picture with him, but once i get his auto (s?) i will let you guys know. thanks. oh yeah, what ever he signs, i'll get a picture of him signing that piece.

***if someone is willing to pay cash (or trade for a derek jeter auto), i can get a personalized auto....meaning that if your name is joe, i can have it say "to joe, from clinton portis" or something like that.....this is IF i can get it. let me know. thanks.

"oh, it's not good enough for you, but it's good enough for me" - homer j. simpson
  • Its a tuff call as much as everyone wants an auto like me, its pretty hard to go up to someone and have them sign like 10 items. It usually doesn't happen. I would love a mini auto and will pay $$ for it.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • i will see what i can do.

when i say i can get more than one, it's cause my mom and dad will also get an auto (my parents don't really care obviously). so i'll get minimum 3, but we'll see what happens.

• i also need to know who wants there name personalized (as mentioned above). i will only do this if u buy.

• last thing...when u guys say mini..do u mean broncos or redskins? (redskins will be easier)

• I'll take a broncs or skins mini and will pay cash....you dont have to get it personalized.