Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Great Customer Service!!!!! Thanks BJ!

I could not believe my email when I got home from work today. A few weeks ago I emailed PSA customer service to add a card to the Fisk Player Sets. I received a response that stated it would take up to 8 weeks. Fine, I uderstand, they have allot of sets to update and maintain. Well, this morning I realized that I had another card that needed to be updated into both sets so I emailed BJ to ask that this card be placed along with my other request as well. Within hours, the emails were flying around and I am happy to say both cards have been added to the sets and I was able to update them already.

Now, I have never delt with BJ before, "just heard great things about her on here", but it made me feel pretty damn good knowing that these people take pride in trying to help us out.

The best part was, they emailed me updates, and copied me on emails as it went through the process.

My hat is off to all of you in customer service. Its the little things that go a long way.

Thanks for making the little guy feel special,

Glen Surwillo

Comments

• Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    BJ is great to work with and another one in customer service that I have had terrific service from is Cosetta.
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    Yes, I believe she is the one that actually updated the set. BJ, just got the ball rolling.

So a big thanks to both!
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    BJ Searles is the greatest! image
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    and lets include Gayle Kean
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Lassette at ext 416 has been helpful to me with some problems i've had...jay
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    The Set Registry Team -- BJ, Cosetta, Gayle -- is the gem of the company!
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    BJ is the best. She has always been so polite and helpful. What about the hot lady that strutts her stuff at the Nationals??? She has the long, black hair. Usually wears tight jeans with high heels. Now that is some nice eye candy. Thanks PSA.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I have only dealt w/ Cosetta and she has been wonderful!! Thanks again image

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    They are all great, but I firmly believe that the better you treat them, the more willing they will be to "bump" your requests to the top of the queue.

If you want a card added to the registry, and it tells you that it will takes eight weeks, here is a primer on How To Handle it, and How Not to...

HOW NOT TO HANDLE IT: Send an email to BJ saying the following: Eight weeks to add a card? What kind of horsecarp is that?"

HOW TO HANDLE IT: Send an email to BJ saying the following: Hello BJ, I was wondering if it would be possible to add my cards to the registry faster than eight weeks. If this is not possible then I fully understand, and thank you regardless."
  • Options
    Joe,
    Give each of those woman a raise !!!!!
    If have read every part of PSA compained about and bashed on these boards. Some deserved and some not. Nobody is perfect and certainly no company is either. But I have never read a credible complaint about any of these ladies. It is post after post of priase from a broad base.
    The set registry would not work nearly as well without these three. If the set registry wasn't as popular as it has become, PSA would not be doing as well as it is. I think a strong argument can be made that these three ladies have been a big part of PSA's sucsess and grand expansion in common card grading.
    I'd at least give them a bonus. They certainly have earned it.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.