Home PSA Set Registry Forum

SMR's wanted

If anyone has info or extra copies of the following SMR's please let me know I am looking for recent SMR's (past year or so) that also have the population reports for the following sets/years:

1915 Cracker Jack
1933 Goudey
1953 Topps baseball
1955 Topps baseball
1955 Topps All American FB

I am willing to purchase these so if anyone has extras you can respond to this thread or send me a PM. Thank you in advance.
"Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
"
" Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"

Comments

• Still looking to buy some of the Sports Market Reports with the items listed in the original thread. I am buying these - FYI.
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I doubt I have extras, but could you use photocopies of the relevant pages?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Let me know if you are still looking for these issues, I have most from last year and I'll look through them tomorrow if you still want them.
  • Thanks for all of the help guys and if you have the one with the Cracker Jacks/'33 Goudey's let me know and I can paypal you or send a check. Nick - if you a breakdown of the following feel free to post it on here:

1915 Cobb pop #'s
    1933 Ruth (all variations) pop #'s

Thank you in advance.
    "