Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Wow what a Washington set

Craig
I must say that is one awesome Washington set

ZAPS COINS

Bob

WANTED A 1942s double die obverse DDO-001 (1-O-V) the doubling can be seen on the date class V doubling
collect all high grade Washingtons also Washingtons double dies,overmint marks and RPM's always buying

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craig: CONGRATULATIONS on a spectacular collection!!

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    image 2004image

FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice... Well done Craig. image
  • Options
    coolkarmacoolkarma Posts: 512 ✭✭
    Nice set (and nice upgrade): Craig's set image
  • Options
    Craig has assembled an incredible collection of Washington quarters, the likes of which will probably never be seen again. Not only is Craig a knowledgeable collector, but he has worked tirelessly in putting this set together, always seeking to improve upon what was already and incredible set. Craig has "made" many of the better coins in his set too, which says a lot for his eye/ability to grade coins. Craig is also one heck of a nice guy.

Craig, I hope you'll be able to attend the ANA in Pittsburgh to claim what is rightfully yours! My warmest congratulations on asssembling a true world-class collection! Yours will be the set by which all other Washington collections will be measured!

Best regards,

Tom
  • Options
    Craig, awesome set!

I'm selling all my coins - I wish I had something to contribute to your set - maybe one or 2 upgrades - but, I doubt it.

When can we see your set?

Thanks, Bill
    DLG
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great set.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options

Good going Craig, I figured you had something up your sleeve! Super job and hard to beat or equal for sure!

One of the other Craig's image
    Craig R.
  • Options
    Craig, you sure know how to put meaning in #1 image
    A well deserved congratulations to you.

Dave
    Love those toned Washingtons
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Stacy

Sleep well tonight for the 82nd Airborne Division is on point for the nation.
    AIRBORNE!
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your 32-D, Craig!

(Cripes. How good can a set GET!) image
  • Options
    Congrats Craig! An amazing set indeed. What's even more amazing. you still have a little more room for improvement. There's a 59p in 67 waiting for you somewhere. I wonder if the number 2 and 3 sets have one in 67? Mitch could probably give us at least a partial answer. Mitch???

Also wonder who owns the only 61d in 67?

• Options
    Congratulations Craig for putting together not only an extremely high grade set, but one with coins of exceptional eye appeal and quality for the grades as well. Well done. image
    David Schweitz
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

What will you do next Craig ?

Is it time to sell ?

Is your goal fulfilled or are you in love with your coins?

Stewart
  • Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭
    Craig

Have you thought about doing a finest set of quarters 1796 to date or 1964 ? I know Lovejoy did it with dimes.
    I am doing a set of copper 1793 to date.Half cents to 1857,flying eagles,Indians and Lincolns.
    Joshua is doing the same except with large cents

In my opinion there is more satisfaction in obtaining the early coins in mint state.Just think Draped Bust,Capped bust,Liberty seated and Barber and you would be done.

Stewart
  • Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    I am doing a set of copper 1793 to date

The cat's out of the bag. Stewart is collecting moderns!!!!!!
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I first met Dpoole on Ebay when in the same night he out sniped on 2 gorgeous coins. One of those coins was a 1955-p ms 67
    and he out bid me by 5 cents!! I sent him a nastygram and then had to apologize shortly there after. >>

I want to assure everybody that it was not a "nastygram." He was a good sport about it--and all our interactions ever since have been even more cordial! Craig has been very helpful to me, as my attributions on my Registry Set attest!
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    YOU DA MAN!! I've enjoyed every day of the past 10 months. 10 months ago I didn't even own a computer - not even ONE PCGS certified coin of any kind! Getting to know all of you has been a pleasure but Craig....you truly are special.

I have learned much from all of you but ESPECIALLY you, Craig. You always had time for an underling like me. DPoole and a few others are truly all "men of coins"! Craig Norris, Craig Rathkamp, Don Quattro and everybody above me....it's been a pleasure just getting this high up the pole. Relish this accomplishment forever one and all. We are truly in the presence of
    the all-time Greatest!imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats to the one who put this together
    Jim Chandler