Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Poland Taler

coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Collectors of rare coins of the world... what do you think a high end near unc. 1766 Polish Taler would fetch? 1jester? any thoughts anyone? I know the ef price in Krause is $500. Thanks in advance for any replies...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No clue. That is indeed a question for the JesterYeti.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Uncirculated Talars of that vintage I've never seen for any price. Even AUs would fetch well over a grand over here, possibly much more depending on the look of the coin, and more if a rare date.

I check in from time to time, and naturally I couldn't resist opening this thread!! I hope to get my internet connection back within a month or so. As I said before, living behind the Iron Curtain has its disadvantages. image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22