Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Follow this card! Those white corners will magically disappear soon!

I was following this card because I am a fan of Tomlinson. When I let it go, I was interested to see who won it. gee, do you really think he collects Tomlinson, or does he see a "Platinum" opportunity to shave the bottom off and get it graded? Look for this on Ebay within 2 weeks.

I suck at links, but if someone could help, I would appreciate it.

Ebay item # 5103197630. Thanks!

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?

Comments

• Options
    Thank you ZMW. I appreciate it!

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Card has a tiny bit of white on the bottom corners. >>

Not for long! Another unklbnz scam in the making - and I would bet a BGS 9.5 is the result. Good call, Roach...I'm watching it.
  • Options
    Here's a cheap---very suspicious 1986 Michael Jordan #57 SECOND YEAR card.

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Roach, you should of added more chipping/white crud on the curving area of the card on the back seeing that it's "HIM" that won the card. He can't trim that area.
  • Options
    EagleEye,

I was following the card to bid on. I gave up at a certain price, but was curious to see who won it. I do not own the card, nor was I selling it. That is a good point though.

TheRoach

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Oops, sorry. I thought you were the seller.
  • Options

<< <i>Here's a cheap---very suspicious 1986 Michael Jordan #57 SECOND YEAR card. >>

This one also magically went away...image