Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

just received some replacement cards from Fleer, All are for trade/sale

i sent in 5 marcus banks auto rc redemptions about 6 months ago, and received the replacements today:

03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects PlayerGraphs Ben Wallace #5/200
03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects PlayerGraphs Ben Wallace #6/200
03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects PlayerGraphs Ben Wallace #7/200
03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects PlayerGraphs Vince Carter #2/200
03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects PlayerGraphs Vince Carter #3/200

PIC

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    nice of fleer to keep all the valuable low numbered ones. What a joke their products are!

JS
  • Options
    its better than receiving 5 marcus banks rookies that i wouldnt be able to do anything with

• Options
    How much for 1 auto dlvd?lmk thx
  • Options
    I'll take 1 carter and 1 wallace
  • Options

<< <i>How much for 1 auto dlvd?lmk thx >>

which auto were you refering to? send me an offer in a pm

• Options

<< <i>I'll take 1 carter and 1 wallace >>

im open to offers, send me a pm

• Options
    I dont like making offers cuz ppl laugh at it so u make 1.thx

how much dlvd for each?lmk thx
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    wow fleer must keep a lot of cards out of the packs
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    not only do they keep a lot of cards from the products but they keep the low numbered ones..so you
    have NO chance to pull a 1/200 or a players jersey number. If they are giving out those nice cards
    for Banks cards which are worth nothing, then what are they giving out for the 50-150 dollar fleer
    jersey redemptions that they screwed everyone on? Fleer really is a joke. I heard that their redemption/
    replacment dept is 4 months behind yet they are STILL putting out products with 75% redemptions.

What garbage

JS
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    JS... stop whining. All I ever see you post is how crappy a company is or whatever. WE ALREADY KNOW. You don't have to tell us why they suck every time a post like this comes up. Do you make it a point to tell everyone how junky card companies are at least once a day? You need something to get your mind off cards. You know like 5 faults in every company, yet you still collect! image
  • Options

<< <i>wow fleer must keep a lot of cards out of the packs >>

the ben and carter were redemptions as well, thats why i was able to get them as replacements

• Options
    cards will be listed on ebay tomorrow early afternoon if i dont sell/trade them before then