Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Now Guaranteed Hot Boxes?

I'm sure Joe Stalin loves this seller.Link

Comments

• Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I dont understand how they do this - they can guarantee it, send you a regular box, you get shafted, and then they can claim that you are lying. easy out for them.

• Options
    NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    His Feedback speaks for itself I guess. On the other hand, the buyer could lie and charge back to paypal saying the item wasn't as described.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭

<< <i>the buyer could charge back to paypal saying the item wasn't as described. >>

Nope

Paypal calls that a "buyer dispute" and will not intervene.
    They WILL charge back if you say you never got it
    and the seller can not PROVE you did with a Delivery confirmation.
    ~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    Notice how there is no mention in the description that the box is factory sealed...

The seller simply searched a bunch of packs until he/she ended up with 24 packs, then stuck them all in an empty box of 04 Leaf retail.

Result? A hot box.
    Police: Are you classified as human?

Korben Dallas: Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
  • Options
    I agree with nojo on this. The seller takes 24 "hot packs" and puts them in a box. Not factory sealed.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    That is exactly what it is - a collection of 24 searched packs stuck together into one box. Seems like a lot of work by a pack searcher to make a few lousy bucks...
  • Options
    and what happens with the non hot packs? are they repackaged and sold as legit boxes? sellers like this should be shot
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>and what happens with the non hot packs? >>

GR
    You got it dude....pack em up and bingo!....you got BRRRRRRRRRRRR...Cold pack/boxes!image
    This kind of stuff just frosts my #$&?/!

Stone
    Mike