Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

check this scam out

Check Out our auctions grandslamcardco on ebay

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This card is guaranteed to be authentic and untrimmed by MYSELF... SSA will not grade trimmed material.. >>

Pick6
    Another gem! He is in effect insuring HE didn't trim it but someone else could have taken a blade to it?
    Centering 9.5! Outta what? You found another web gem! Thanx.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Well, I never heard of Superior Sports Authentication but clearly they DO grade trimmed material. If this seller believed the card was a legit 10 or even 8, he would have it out of that holder and on the way to PSA quicker than you can say "x-acto" ... Too bad the product is so suspect, because he has 100% feedback of 387.

Remind me never to put "untrimmed" in my auction titles! "Methinks he doth protest too much."
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    <shaking head>

I wonder if Chris Ivey and the fellows over at Superior know abt the use of their name (sorta) being thrown about....
    Good for you.
  • Options
    why put untrimmed??cause I bet he has given refunds for trimmed off brand gem 10 grades in the past. Only makes sense to me
    Check Out our auctions grandslamcardco on ebay
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭
    Only 5 of the seller's feedback have been from buyers.

Maybe if he included this it would be more believable -

"Seller can provide documentation that due to past experiences of a sensitive and confidential nature he is not allowed to possess sharp objects."image