Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I know how to make it look like an accident

OK. I know it happens but I have never "expierenced" it. Pack searchers. I bought 4 packs of Prestige FB just for "fun". After the first pack I noticed the cards were "shifted" around the thick "dummy" card. I was like "wow". My wife was sitting next to me and she was like "what"? I explained to her. Now to have my wife call someone "scum" you have to be pretty bad. Well you are scum. My wife said so.

As for the accident part. I was a MP in the Army. Trust me I can make it look like an accident.

Have a nice day.

grrrrrrrrr

/rant off

Comments

• pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i found an open box of the new Topps All-Time Fan Favorites at Wal-Mart (avg 1 auto per box) and I really wanted to buy some.. then I counted the packs.. 23 in a 24 pack box.. i bought 2 anyway.. didnt get crap.. i thought to myself "what would JoeStalin do?" .. i immediately had visions in my head of JoeStalin beating an unknown packsearcher.. image
    ·p_A·
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i thought to myself "what would JoeStalin do?" .. i immediately had visions in my head of JoeStalin beating an unknown >>

This just in. An unidentified man confronts a man 'working over' some packs of 2004 Heritage in a Walmart when a scuffle ensued....the unidentified 'pack molester' was pictured being carried out to an ambulance by the police. The unidentified 'heroe' was unavailable for comments. Who was that 'masked man'? A passerby in the store said he was carrying a box of moon pies and a 6 pack of Budweiser.

Stone
    Mike
  • I to have never had the experience of happening upon a person doing this but I can imagine how I would react. That is just low. Is no one honest these days? Come on, there baseball cards for pete's sake.

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• That's why I've been lobbying upper deck for the "game used needle" cards. It's the darker side of baseball, but at least it might give pack searchers what they deserve - hepatitis b.

Brian
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    For some reason, I've got a reworked scene from "Eddie Murphy Raw" in my head after reading this:

"He's not going to make it....a box of baseball cards shoved up his rear..."

<< <i>

<< <i>i thought to myself "what would JoeStalin do?" .. i immediately had visions in my head of JoeStalin beating an unknown >>

This just in. An unidentified man confronts a man 'working over' some packs of 2004 Heritage in a Walmart when a scuffle ensued....the unidentified 'pack molester' was pictured being carried out to an ambulance by the police. The unidentified 'heroe' was unavailable for comments. Who was that 'masked man'? A passerby in the store said he was carrying a box of moon pies and a 6 pack of Budweiser.

Stone
    image >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>That's why I've been lobbying upper deck for the "game used needle" cards. It's the darker side of baseball, but at least it might give pack searchers what they deserve - hepatitis b.

Brian >>

Darn clever concept there! You cannot buy retail packs in any unsupervised retail store due to these vermin. What a shame...

• << <i>That's why I've been lobbying upper deck for the "game used needle" cards. It's the darker side of baseball, but at least it might give pack searchers what they deserve - hepatitis b.

Brian >>

HAHAHAHAHAHA