Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I Need One Last Thing

Before I can write my new article. I need the following information off of eBay for a comparison chart I am doing. I need the 5 most recent sales of 1984 Fleer Update Roger Clemens cards in the following grades, GAI 9, BGS 9, and PSA 9. I need the 5 most recent sales of each. Please help me out, and if you like, I will give you credit in the article. It is to be circulated on Naxcom as soon as I get it finished. Emails have already been sent out to the big wigs of PSA, BGS, and GAI. Although the BGS one was just trying to get an email address for someone high up in the BGS company. Any help would be great. This article is going to knock peoples socks off. It may be the first time someone has interviewed higher ups from all three companies for one thing. Thanks

Henry
Looking for:
1957 Topps 271, 343
1934 Goudey

Comments

• Options
    give me a second and i'll do it
  • Options
    Here, let me help you with this...

WWW.EBAY.COM!!!!!!!!!!
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003
  • Options
    PSA 9 (price), (bids), (closing date)
    $415.00 1 Jun-23 08:40
    $338.00 7 Jun-21 15:52
    $350.00 6 Jun-20 19:45
    $375.07 11 Jun-15 19:00
    $385.01 10 Jun-13 10:20

BGS 9
    $290.51 12 Jun-15 17:36

GAI 9
    none sold

...i searched completed auctions and found these. i used data from PSA 9 (no qualifiers), BGS (not BCCG),
    and GAI (no completed items found).
  • Options
    7 PSA 9 Clemens have sold recently ranging from $338 - $415

On a side note, someone probably got screwed big time on a "BCCG" 10 for 446.99 - I have heard that most BCCG "mint or better" don't cross over to mint but rather NM or NM-MT.

Brian
  • Options

<< <i>7 PSA 9 Clemens have sold recently ranging from $338 - $415 >>

one was a BGS 8.5, spammed as a PSA 9. and the other had no bids at a $459.99 opening bid.
  • Options
    goodriddance189: Thank you for the big help. Would you like credit in the article? Thanks

BowChromeProspects: Was that necessary? Nevermind, you just seem to be too ignorant to realize that not everyone has an eBay account accessable 24/7. We will see who is the smart @-- when this article comes out.

Thanks

Henry
    Looking for:
    1957 Topps 271, 343
    1934 Goudey
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>7 PSA 9 Clemens have sold recently ranging from $338 - $415 >>

one was a BGS 8.5, spammed as a PSA 9. and the other had no bids at a $459.99 opening bid. >>

No, there were 7 PSA 9 Clemens that sold. One of them included a few other cards as well. The BGS 9 you looked up was ended early and the seller - NARU'ed so I doubt that was legit.

Brian
  • Options
    yeah if you don't mind. my name is Will Watson. i used ebay for the searches, i didn't bother with thepit.com or auction houses.

by the way, if you ever need to do completed item searches, use this link
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Certainly seems that SMR is a bit behind the times on this card. It's still listed at $300 in the August edition. It was going for the prices above in early summer, too. And eBay is probably the cheapest place to shop for this item!