Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Sportlots.com

I made a suggestion the other day to a member who was looking for some 82 Topps to finish a set. It got a couple responses to this website. I have used it quite a bit to finish off sets that I didn't intend on grading and it seems fairly reasonable. Has anyone else used this? Any opinions?

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
>

Comments

• Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    i cant get the site to come up..got a link??? i wanted to check it out the other day and couldnt

lothar52
  • Here it is

Sportlots

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• << <i>i cant get the site to come up..got a link??? i wanted to check it out the other day and couldnt

lothar52 >>

I had the same problem!!

Buy or Trade KOBE's
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    No "s" ... just use sportlots.com.
  • Sorry fellas, I fixed it

>

• AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    I like their layout, and the prices aren't too bad. How are their shipping costs? How is their grading?

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • i've used it many times. i have cards coming in from there as we speak for some sets i am completing. it has been on the up and up in the past months, they've added a feedback feature like ebay, and easier searches for cards. when buying singles, try to find them from the same seller, as you will get a shipping discount. i placed an order for 9 single cards, with 4 different sellers and total shipping was $3. and they take paypal (with like a 50 cent fee), which makes them arrive a couple days faster, plus they email you with order confirmation, and links to leave comments, problems, and feedback. i would definately recommend them to anybody looking for set fillers. as i said also in a previous post, look for high rated sellers. they usually have the best cards, as all are rated at nm or below, but their cards usually turn out to be mint. i have had nothing but good experiences and having been using them for about 2 years. you might get one or two junk cards (condition wise) out of maybe 10 you order, but we are talking about filler commons. i usually just buy another from someone else. give em a try!

• Thanks CAD, I couldn't have said it better myself.

>