Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Lelands = Lousy Service

2»

Comments

• SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

"Now that is a tasty burger!"
  • DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭
    A discussion on metal detecting always works to calm the emotions in the middle of a throw down.

I must say though, being an ex-New Yorker, I was always highly insulted by Phil Rizzutto's constant chorus of "Holy cow"!! An unforgiveable sacrilege IMO...you know, being sacred and all.

I wonder how Chris Porter is enjoying the runaway train. image
    Proud of my 16x20 autographed and framed collection - all signed in person. Not big on modern - I'm stuck in the past!
  • SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

Perhaps it's closer to watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Painful, yet you just cannot look away.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    zsz70 is right.. i've seen much less offensive posts removed quickly.. most of them were mine..
    ·p_A·
  • what exactly did scumbi say? i find it funny that religious folks can diss non religious folks at will, but when the tables are turned it's seen as intolerable? makes no sense to me
  • jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭

<< <i>
    I wonder how Chris Porter is enjoying the runaway train. image >>

I highly doubt that Chris will posting in this thread anymore!
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>what exactly did scumbi say? i find it funny that religious folks can diss non religious folks at will, but when the tables are turned it's seen as intolerable? makes no sense to me >>

kkk & nazi stuff offends him and turns his stomach.. and after some of his other posts, i wouldnt think anything would turn his stomach.. i sure wouldnt think he'd worry about offensive material..
    ·p_A·
  • DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭
    MagicianrevealedbySM1 - your first post. Anything else to share other than you are a White Castle fan? Don't chow down on that slider if you dug it up while searching for pop tops and wheat cents.
    Proud of my 16x20 autographed and framed collection - all signed in person. Not big on modern - I'm stuck in the past!