Options

OOOOOOOOO.......AAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Check this baby out !!

It's MINE ! ALL Mine !! image

Comments

• Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    PCGS PR67image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,951 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gonna try to cross it?

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options

<< <i>Gonna try to cross it? >>

Nope ................... Crack! Bam ! Boom ! with a hammer and it'll fit nicely into the empty hole in my Intercept Shield Album. image
  • Options
    razorface1027razorface1027 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭
    Nope ................... Crack! Bam ! Boom ! with a hammer and it'll fit nicely into the empty hole in my Intercept Shield Album

That's one thing I've yet to do...Crack-out a proof. I think I'm too scared to do it.image
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Something is a little strange if SGS graded a 97 proof kennedy as a cam- no dcam status?? Is it a dog?? image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options

<< <i>Something is a little strange if SGS graded a 97 proof kennedy as a cam- no dcam status?? Is it a dog?? >>

No, Actually it's very nice. Very good Cameo contrasts. Very clean coin. My pic came out dark and i was too lazy to mess with it in photoshop. Comparing it to the other DCAM Kennedys i have i'd say it matches up very well.

RE: cracking out an SGS coin.

No need to break anything. These 'slabs' are really cheap ! The only thing holding them together is the sticker over the top and bottom. They look like they were meant to snap together but the formation in the plastic mold wasn't defined enough so they practically fall apart once you slit the stickers. image
  • Options
    CrackoutCrackout Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, what fun is cracking out a coin when all you got to do is slit a sticker? Sounds like opening mail to me!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file