Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BIG DALLAS TRADE :D

No it does not involve shaq.

Dallas trades Antwan Jamison to the Wizards for Stackhouse, Laettner, and #5 pick.

It is currently on the front page of espn.com, Way to go Dallasimage
Looking for:Frank Thomas Cards, and Steve McNair and Eddie George Auto's

refs: samsgirl214, Allen, ajbry

Comments

• Options
    yeah good trade it says on nba.com that they got the #5 pick to wooo the lakers in a trade that coyuld include
    Walkr,Nash(sign and trade),Josh howard and the #5 pick for shaq?

which could be good but then you would be getting rid of a good SF in Howard,a good PG in Nash, and a Potentail center with the 5th pick
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    The last I heard Dallas was dangling Nowitzki and Nash for Shaq... image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    that was until this trade. the lakers want nowitzki if a trade is to be made w/ the lakers. they just made a recent trade in which they got the #5 pick and many think they may pick for the lakers and ship him over to la for shaq. also, they just traded for stack and he may be on the move already. there's talk that they could ship him over to new york for kurt thomas.

what else is new? phoenix trading their #7 for basically crap. that was not a smart move even though clearing the pick would allow them more space to possibly sign kobe.

i also heard about pierce going to chi-town, a possible carter for iverson swap, etc.
  • Options
    i dont know i heard that they wasent trade dirk that he was untouchable but who knows i think the laker should keep shaq and the mavs should just draft that guy from russia. cause why tradethose players who are young for shaq who will probably retire in next few years.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • Options
    he can still dominate. this one is kind of old but the bulls were after harrington and the pacers wanted the #3 so the bulls didn't want to do it. now that the bulls acquired the #7, talks have re-opened according to espn. the trade is #7 and chandler for al harrington.
  • Options
    Carter for Iverson won't happen.
  • Options
    Its funny all the Star shooting guards that could be on the move this offseason

Tmac
    Pierce
    Kobe
    AI
    Carter