Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

13 Coin Kennedy Lot includes 64 and 70-D All MS64/65 (sold)

I have a 13 coin Kennedy Lot for sale. All coins are MS64 & MS65. $120.00 delivered.

SOLD Tanks

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!

Ken

Comments

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Thanks ajia.
  • Options
    Well, looks like I was taken!image

These were, if I remember correctly passed off as graded coins, but received RAW run of the mill UNC coins.

Came back to this thread to see EXACTLY what he wrote & its been edited!! These are NOT MS64/65.

Have emailed red68 a couple of times with my displeasure and asking for a refund but have not gotten a response....surpise, surprise!

Lookout for this guy, proceed with caution!
  • Options
    Ajia,

Your reply is not true. I saw this thread when it was available, and the coins were listed as Raw. I imagine it was edited to show as being sold after you agreed to buy them. I remember there were about 6 pictures as well, with all the coins in flips.

You must have read the description wrong. I wouldn't be so hasty and slam the seller due to your error. Not to mention the ad was edited at the same time the seller replied to you with a thank you for the purchase. I believe you are wrong here Ajia. The coins pictured looked okay to me also.
  • Options
    Proof69Eagles,

I honestly do not remember them being listed as raw, if I had I would never have purchased them as I have multiple raw Kennedy's of these dates.
    But that's when I went to the original thread to see what it actually said.

That's when I saw the thread had been edited, with the description of the thread deleted. So I thought the worst.......but before replying to this thread I PM'ed red68 twice over the last 5 days without a reply......sometimes it takes drastic measures to get someone to reply.

I guess if I made an honest mistake by presuming these were graded & not reading the part of the coins being raw I need to eat them. So be it. But it would be nice to get some sort of reply from red68.

I still have a bit of a problem with someone editing the original thread body. Very easy to edit the title to say SOLD, or reply to the thread saying they were sold....actually he did do that.

So, my question to you & all is if raw coins are listed as a certain grade but are not, should the coins be returnable? Or is it a buy 'as is' situation since no 'money back gaurentee' was mentioned?

• Options
    I had this page bookmarked & thought I would read it again, then something dawned on me & I had to speak my mind....again.....

Proof69Eagles,

Are you sure you & red68 are not one & the same?

I heard that you also scammed another member! Same M-O, advertise a nice grade coin (MS62 & up) then send XF-AU junk.
    He wrote me, "Never responded to my PM on 7/3", that was sent to me on the 15th....probably on vacation, right?

There were definately no images of the coins on this thread.

Another member was also scammed by red68 on a Morgan.....I'm sure you'll say those images(sic) were also OK.

I hope others read this & stop dealing with the 2 of you!
  • Options
    Proof69Eagle......interesting what floats to the top when your 'name' got mentioned.....make that 2 members you scammed....any more?
    Do us all a favor if you 2 are even still around, sell your coins(technically) as circulated & uncirculated........never mind, you'd probably get that wrong too.image

And if either one of you 2 have the huevos, PM me as I have 3 others waiting to talk to you.
  • Options
    misterRmisterR Posts: 2,305 ✭✭
    Both joined in May 2004. Very suspicious. Sorry you got burned. image
  • Options
    Very suspicious.
    Young Numismatist that collects: Morgan Dollars, SAE, Proof Sets, and Liberty Nickels.
    I also love to go through rolls to find coins.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins
  • Options
    Filed a complaint about them, I don't think I'll be told of the outcome.
    But others had a bigger problem with red's 'brother' Proof69Eagle..........anybody have 'news' to report on him, or them?
  • Options
    Are these two people Alt ID's?
    Young Numismatist that collects: Morgan Dollars, SAE, Proof Sets, and Liberty Nickels.
    I also love to go through rolls to find coins.
    BST
    MySlabbedCoins