Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone ever go to a coin show in Tulsa?

I've never been to a coin show, but I see that they have a summer show here........ONA???
Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

image

POTD - May 26, 2005

Comments

  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073 ✭
    Anyone???
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

    Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

    image

    POTD - May 26, 2005
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,034 ✭✭✭
    Where is it held?
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been to several shows in Tulsa and OKC. ONA is the Oklahoma Numismatic Assoc - I think. I was able to find some nice coins but that was several years ago. Do yourself a favor and go - some nice folks there.

    Cameonut

    “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

    My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

  • Options
    CherwoodCherwood Posts: 1,073 ✭


    << <i>Where is it held? >>



    I don't know yet........ coinshows.com doesn't say.
    I'll call a coin shop in Tulsa........bet they could tell me.
    Cheryl........."She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." - Mark Twain

    Cher-Wood Forest Aviary

    image

    POTD - May 26, 2005

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file